"I'm retarded." She mumbled.

"Huh?" He asked going back to the game.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

~

"How she late? The fuck?" Jamie asked annoyed shaking his leg.

"Can you not act like that? She's pregnant with your baby."

"Allegedly." He corrected making her look at him blankly.

"Jamie stop, it's nothing you can do now. She's the mother of your child so you shouldn't disrespect her."

"She's the mother of my child by force Aspen." He glared at her. "I didn't want this, she did."

"Well it's nothing you can do now." She shrugged.

"Aight stop talking to me now." He stated making her raise a eyebrow.

"I can leave."

"You can but I don't want you to, I just want you to stop talking to me. We all can't be the bigger person, you act like I can't be mad."

"I'm not telling you that you can't but what's being mad going to do Jamie? Is it going to change the results? No, you're being ignorant but I will stop talking." She got out her seat leaving a seat between them. 

"You so petty." He chuckled pinching her arm as she moved it. "I'm sorry baby."

Aspen rolled her eyes ignoring him, he was so bipolar and so annoying. She pulled out her phone while he kept messing with her, while doing so he didn't see Yazy and her mom walk in. Her mom rolled her eyes at them but sat down getting their attention.

"You didn't tell me ya mother was coming." Jamie stated.

"And I didn't know she would be here." Her mother stated.

"I'll sit in the car." Aspen grabbed her wallet. 

"No you not." Jamie pulled her down on his lap holding her waist.

"She's not staying, she just came to make sure I was okay. Thank you." Yazy looked at her mom. 

"I think I'll stay, I'll be across there." She pointed to a table across the restaurant. 

"Okay." Yazy shook her head. "Can I order something or?" 

"I'm not paying for shit." Jamie looked at her. "You gon get enough money from me for the next 18 years." 

"I have enough money to pay for my own meal." She rolled her eyes calling over a waiter. 

"Can I have the garlic lemon pepper wings with rice?" Aspen asked after Yazy making Jamie look at her blankly. "What? I'm hungry."

"We wasn't staying here that long for that."

"Can you make it a 8 piece? He's going to want some and a sprite." Aspen smiled as the waiter nodded taking their menus. 

"So what do you wanna talk about?" Yazy asked folding her hands on the table. 

"I just wanna know how you pregnant by me." 

"We had sex-"

"But we didn't so how?"

"Jamie, I want to have a civil conversation. It's not good for the baby for me to stressing."

"Fuck that- ooh." He stopped his self balling and unballing his fist. "How?" 

"We had sex."

"When we have sex Yazy?" He asked getting annoyed.