Description

This is my first story ever, soooo... Hope you guys be patient with me..

Description :

I ran through the hallway of the school, crying, scared , passing those horrible stares from everyone. All I wanted to do was get away from here... I don't even realize what did I do wrong? All I was doing a while before was crying in the girls washroom... crying my heart out... I saw him making out with my best friend ... MY BEST FRIEND from when we were kids.. toddlers.. Now as I run away I look back towards the girls washroom... it's in pieces.. like the was a terrible earthquake... but everything else is fine... I see him lying there injured not far from the washroom disaster... my best friend sitting beside him... terrified looking at me... I didn't do anything.. I was just crying... All I remember is crying and seeing a light infront of my eyes..

The characters of this story does not belong to me.. it's kind of an fan fiction of the X men universe .. what if there was someone even more powerful than The Phoenix or The Wolverine or Magneto or even Charles Xavier himself?
The only character I own is my main girl, her name is Abigail Richards... but to hide her identity from everyone as she runs away from her wealthy family, she gives herself the name... Celest..

"Abby!! Baby you have to run from here.. never to come back or they will kill you?"
"But I won't hurt them willingly."
"Baby I know, but they won't understand !! Even your father doesn't understand."
" run my child!! Run when you have the time to. "
" I don't want to leave you alone, Mom . They will kill you if they come to know you helped me."
" Don't worry about me baby!! I'll be fine."
" Go!! And remember don't use your powers to harm other .. use them to help.. use them only if you have no other option. Now leave before your father comes here."
"Open the damn door !!" We heard the door banging.
Giving mum my last hug I jumped through the large window and ran and ran like there was no tomorrow...
Please vote and comment ot you like the story..