5

Lola sighed to herself as she walked into work. She spotted Cal and smiled as he walked over to her and smiled "hey, i called you last night" he said as she looked to him and smiled "sorry, i was busy" she said as he smiled "so, you know the new girl" he siad as Lola looked to him and raised an eyebrow at him "mia? you mean, she has a name" she said as he smiled "well lets say that we spent the night together" he said as she looekd to him and frowned. Lola couldnt help but feel jealous "dont you have a girlfriend?" she aksed as he looked to her and sighed "its not serious, were only dating" Cal said as she nodded. Lola couldn't feel jealous. She and Cal weren't together and she had slept with Iain a week before and knew that he and Mia had a thing, even if he was seeing Rita. Lola felt bad and had been avoiding Mia and Iain because of it "so, what are you and Mia a thing now?" she asked as Lola shock his head "no, it was just casual" Cal said as Lola nodded "excuse me" she said as she excused herself and walked into the staffroom and closed the door. She rested her head against the door and sighed as she tried not to cry over the fact that Cal had slept with one of her best friends. Lola knew it was all messed up and hated how she was slowly falling in love with Caleb knight.

***

Lola walked out from cubicals and sighed as she spotted Mia and Iain who were standing flirting. Lola looked to them and rolled her eyes "you know if you two want to keep what you have secret it might be easier if you aren't looking as if your going to rip each others clothes off and do it on the floor" Lola said as Mia laughed. She looked to Lola and saw her looking after Cal and sighed "Iain told me what happened between you last week, I'm sorry for what happened with Cal last night" Mia said as Lola smiled "don't be, I'm not mad, not at you I'm so done with Cal, i have tried and i cant do it. i cant sit back and hope he will notice how i am in love with him, i cant be that girl. i cant be hurt by him anymore so he can rush after Taylor as much as he wants because I'm done" Lola said as she looked across the ED at cal. Charlie walked over and smiled to Lola "are you okay?" he asked Lola who shock her head. He smiled to Lola before he pulled her into a hug.

Lola sat in the staffroom when Mia walked in. She handed her a coffee and sat next to Lola "i see the way he looks at you, you look at each other the same" Mia said as Lola sighed "hes with another woman" " and he cheated on her with me, and I'm not worth anything ,not to him. You know all he did was talk about you last night, he talked of how amazing you are and just how much you mean to him. Hes in love with you lo, don't give up on him. You and Cal could really be happy if the both of you weren't such stubborn idiots" Mia said as Lola looked to Mia and sighed. Asking herself one question; Could she and Cal really be together? and if so could they truly be happy?