Chapter 4

I was listening to this while I was updating:

youtube.com/v/2fDFT4lzYRU

I got up as the bell ringed for lunch. I put on my hood. I started walking to the cafeteria. I sighed happily when I made it in there. I made it.
I walked to the trays and got one. I walked through the line and got my food.
Once I was finished and sat on the end of the table alone, like always. I started eating when I heard footsteps. I looked over and saw Andy.
He smiled at me.
"Can I sit here?" He asks pointing to the seat beside me.
I smiled at him.
"Sure." I say.
He sits his tray beside mine and sits in the chair.
"So how is your day so far?" He asks.
"It was.. okay I guess." I say.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"It was better than it usually is." I said.
"Okay?" He says.
"How about you?" I ask.
"Good!" He says.
I smile.
"That's great." I say.
I looked over to see Jessica and her crew coming over.
I pick up me tray.
"I have to go. Bye." I say quickly and start walking to the garbage.
I throw my food away and quickly put my tray up. I ran out of the cafeteria. I run to a nearby girls bathroom.
I hop into a stall and lock the door. I lift up my feet and sit on the toilet.
I try my best to stop my loud breathing. I heard the door open and high heels clap on the floor making a loud echo.
"I know your in here emo! Come out before I get Chase!" Jessica's voice echoes through the bathroom.
My heart starts racing. Not Chase.
"Okay times up emo! Bree go get Chase." Jessica says.
I bit my lip. I heard feet quickly rush out of the bathroom. I sat as quite and as still as I possibly can.