I'll always love you

Jimin pov
"Thank you so much ARMY. I love you all" after saying goodbye bye to ARMY we left the stage.

Yeah after Y/N died I never loved anybody else but ARMY and Bangtan. Even though Yoongi and Namjoon knew about her plans I forgave them.

After performance we're going to a special place that I love very much.

Time skip
"Yay we're here. I miss this place" I said. Bangtan just chuckled at my cute action.

I held the flower in my hand and walked to the special spot. It was...... Y/N's grave.

I put the flowers down on her grave while the boys stand behind me.

"How are you doing love? I miss you. Do you miss me? I think about you all the time, you know you're my lucky charms. I always feel like you're there where ever I go." I started crying but suddenly I felt something or someone wiping my tears.

I looked up and saw my beautiful girlfriend in a white dress smiling beautifully at me.

"Yah Jimin I told you to be happy when I'm gone not be sad and cry." She said smiling. She then hug me and said...

"Jimin even though I'm dead and can't be by your side remember I'm always by your side and remember you have my soul so I'll always be in you." She broke the hug and I said I love you before she disappeared.

I told the boys that we should head back and they nodded. But I turned back one last time....

"Until we meet again.... my love" with that I walked away with the boys.

The end

-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: omg it's the end thank you for reading this. I love you all😘😭