Dorm room

~Time skip~
   After class you decided to go check out the dorm you'll be in. But you were kind of worried because one of the teacher said I have to share the room with a boy.

    Why a boy though? It's going to be weird but whatever.

   *315, 316, 317, 318 ahhh there you are* you thought in your head.

    You knocked on the door and said "hello is anyone here? I'm your new roommate" you looked around and saw someone sitting on one of the beds.

     *oh god why him? Whyy* you were shock and annoyed that your roommate is Jimin.

   "Ohh looks like someone is here and she sure is gorgeous" Jimin said look over at you.

   "Well I won't stay for long anyway. I just want to tell you that I'm your new roommate" you said clearly annoyed.

   "Where are you going" Jimin got up when you were about to leave.

   "I'm going home. You got a problem with that" Jimin just laugh.

   "You can't leave the dorm rooms locks at 9:00 and right now it's 8:50. Looks like you're staying".

   "If I don't go how am I supposed to change" you don't get these school rules.

   "Well since you're new you can wear my clothes for now, until morning. You go home and pack your stuff after school" you wonder why was he being nice now.

  You shook it off and went to shower and put on his clothes than sleep.

                            (The outfit)

-------------------------------------------------------------A/N: sorry this is a short one but I hope you all enjoy this story

A/N: sorry this is a short one but I hope you all enjoy this story.