No where to be seen

Time skip day after the party (because I'm too lazy to write but nothing went wrong at the party) let's go.

Y/N pov
I woke up kind of late today because of drinking so much yesterday but when I turned around Jimin was not there.

I thought he went to class early today so I just shake it off and got ready for school and did my morning routine.

When I finish I just walked out the dirt and didn't eat cause I was not hungry and was running late.

After a few minutes I reached school. I got inside class that has Jimin in but he was not there.

Later that day I asked Jungkook if he seen Jimin and he said he didn't. You got worried a boy but thought you were thinking too much.

Time skip night time
I waited for Jimin but he come back to the room or even show up at school.

While waiting I didn't notice that I fell asleep in a sitting position.

..................
???: "Y/N wake up I miss you so much and I love you so much. I'm sorry I have to leave you this way".

Someone said woke up to see Jimin in the middle of the room looking down.

Y/N: "Jimin what are you doing, come to bed" but he just shook his head.

JIMIN: "I'm so sorry I couldn't tell you this when I was still here but remember that I love you with the bottom of my heart. Please be happy when you find out and remember I'll always be by you just say my name when you're in danger"

With that he disappeared out of my sight and I was screaming his name searching for him.

..................
I was awoken by knocks on the door. I groaned and walked towards the door.

I opened the door and saw someone police men standing there at the door.

Y/N: "May I help you sirs" I asked politely and bowed.

POLICE 1: "we are sorry but we have found Jimin in a alley dead and we heard you're his roommate so we figured we tell you"

I fell in the floor knowing why I had that dream and knowing that I won't ever get to tell I love him too and be together with him anymore.

POLICE2: "We are so sorry for your loss miss. He's being buried because he have no relatives, if you want to know he's just at the greave yard near by"

With that they bowed and walked down the hall and walked out the door.

I just cried my eyes out and whispered Jimin's name and out of nowhere he was there right in front of you and started hugging you.

You hugged back and cried even more knowing it's just a spirit. I cried and fell asleep in his arms.

Next morning (no school)
I woke up in Jimin's arm but I remember what happened yesterday and hugged him really really tight.

Not letting go of him. Showing him how much I care no matter what he is or what he might do.

JIMIN: "Y/N you even thought I'm dead it still hurt when hugged me this tight. I can't breathe" he chuckles.

Y/N: "sorry I just wanted you to know that I love you too and I'll love even though you're dead, I don't want you to leave me. Please stay with m-"

I was cut off by Jimin kissing me. I kissed back. And we broke apart.

JIMIN: "Don't worry my love I love you and would never leave you. I'll be by your side forever".

JIMIN: "Now since you don't have school let's just culled. I nodded and we culled.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry I haven't updated just lazy and I have no idea what to write for this story but I'll try to post more.

Please vote for my story.

Bye love y'all