Nothing last forever

After Namjoon told what you had to do, you were heart broken and didn't know if you should do it or not.

Walking all alone in the street you kept on thinking and finally decided for Jimin you'll do it.

Time skip to 2 weeks later

Y/N pov
Today is the day you had to save Jimin but you have to keep it a secret from him so he won't try to stop you.

"Jimin let's go on a walk to a forest I found. It has the most beautiful lighting ever and the sky is just beautiful".

"Okay sure. I don't see why not" Jimin answered back.

*I'm sorry Jimin this is the only way* you thought to yourself when he was getting ready.

You had already met Yoongi and discussed about what's going to happen and not to tell Jimin a single thing.

While you were in your own thoughts Jimin kept on waving his hand in front of you.

Jimin pov
I see her just staring into space and not paying attention. But these past few days she been acting weird and keep coming home late.

I want to ask her what's wrong but then she'll say it's nothing so I just shrugged it off.

I wave my hand in her face then she came back to reality.

Y/N pov
"Oh sorry Jimin" he just chuckled and said it was fine and with that we left.

Since Jimin is a ghost when I talk to him people look at me like I'm crazy. But it's fine I don't really care as long as Jimin don't know what I'm up to.

After awhile we arrived at Yoongi hidden magic house. I told Jimin that we should check it out and he agreed to.

My plan was working perfectly fine, he had no clue on what's going to happen.

When we enter the house Jimin spotted Yoongi sitting on a chair with a while bunch of things on the table.

"What hell is going on? Yoongi why are you here with all these stuff? Y/N why are we here?" Jimin asked a bit angry and confused.

"Jimin I love you and I'm sorry" I mumbled out and he just looked at me confused.

I nodded to Yoongi signaling him that it's time to do what we have to do. He also nodded back then snapped his fingers and out of nowhere two guys came out holding Jimin down.

He looked scared and confused on how can the two man hold him when he's just a spirit. He was screaming your name and asking what's going on but you can't answer him.

You walked up to Yoongi and said "I'm ready" and he gave you a sad smile. He took out a knife and stabbed me in the heart.

I felt pain but didn't scream, I just held in the pain. You could hear Jimin screaming your name over and over again.

Jimin broke free from the two mysterious man and ran to you before you fell on the ground and caught you in his arm.

"Y/N why? Why are you doing this? Please please don't leave me I'm begging you please stay alive." He begged and cried very hard.

"My dearest Jimin please take my soul and live a happy life without me I wish you the best. Please don't be sad and move on and forget me. Keep all our memories in your heart. Even when we first met at the coffee shop. I'll always love you. Goodbye my love." Then everything went black.

Jimin pov
How could this happen. I feel like my world is falling apart seeing her die in my arms. Why did she decide to do something this stupid? Why?

"Y/N please wake up. Don't leave me I love you so much. Please I can't go on without you. Come back I'll do anything for you to come back." Cried and scream.

But it was no uses she's gone forever and never would come back.

Behind me I can hear Yoongi mumbling some words and then it hit me. All the magic and her soul going inside of me.

After all that everything disappeared. I'm in the middle of the wood alive but with my dead girlfriend in my arms and Yoongi behind me.

"What happened? Why did the house disappear?" I asked.

"Well after what happened to Y/N, I think I should stop black magic. So I gave it up" he answered back.

I just keep crying my eyes out for my girlfriend to comeback but Yoongi told me we should head back. So we did with her still in my arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: omg we are coming to a end soon I hope you guys liked it.

Sorry that this story is going to be short but whatever.
Please vote for this story. I love you all.