Study session [13]

Start from the beginning

"Now if you excuse me, I have actual art to attend to." Sasori spoke. Then he went to his room while Deidara frowned. However, it wasn't from the blunt insult that Sasori had said.

I could've sworn it moved.

It had sketchy written all over it and it only peaked the blondes curiosity. A cheshire grin suddenly formed on the blondes face.

Time to see what the puppet freaks up to, un.

||

Sasori slammed the door shut before swinging the bag off his shoulder and dumping out the contents, causing a small senior to crash onto the floor.

"Ack!"

I fell out of the bag with a couple nails and a wooden puppet arm. A scowl was etched into my face as I gripped my stomach in slight pain.

Fucker has a good elbow I'll give him that.

"Did you seriously have to elbow me you jerk." I hiss as I wrench my self up, looking around the medium sized room.

The room would've been a normal one if it weren't for the few wooden mannequins of all different sizes. Their emotionless bodies dangled from the wall as their empty eyes stared straight back at me. There was a shelf full of jars filled with liquids of different color and blueprints for cars and puppets scattered on a desk in the corner. With the exception of a few mechanical tools littering the wooden floor, the room was neat. The sight would've probably freaked out any normal person, but I had seen worse.

At that moment, a wooden ruler thumped me hard on the head causing my attention snap to the male in irritation.

"Don't do tha-"

He smacked me on the head again.

"Would you sto-"

And again.

"Alright!" I whisper harshly cradling my temple.

"Keep it down." He growled, making me glare in response. His hand suddenly shot out grabbing my collar and he snatches me close to him in a threatening fashion.

"Listen here prettyboy." He said with a low voice," I am risking my reputation here to teach you this stuff you imbecile. Don't make me regret it."

I click my tongue in annoyance as he releases me before walking to the other side of the room. As he  rummages around his messy desk for study material, It took everything I had not to gut the male while his back was turned. If it weren't for the fact that he was associated with the Akatsuki, he would've been withering in the floor in his own blood.

During school Naruto has invited me to sit with his group at lunch giving me practically most of the information I needed on the Akatsuki. Apparently they were at odds with Sound and the Yakuza so last thing I needed was them finding out who I am.

"Quit daydreaming."

A ruler came flying out of no where, ramming into my skull as I fell back comically from the force. Snatching the weapon off my face, I shoot up seething in anger with balled fists.

"Stop that! It won't make me any smarter!"

He smirked in return, "like that's possible." He mumbled, making irk marks form on my temple. He suddenly dropped a heavy book directly in front of me.