Chapter 22- Back At The Job+ OC contest!

Here is your bonus chapter!

I start school tomorrow, and I am so happy there is no uniforms. We have freedom of what we wear. I get dressed in the normal black leggings and black sweatshirt. I run downstairs to see mom on the computer.

"Hey Mom."

"Oh Y/N! When do you need to be at the nursery?"

"Oh crap I forgot I start today!"

"Well hurry get dressed!"

"Right what time is it?"

"10:47!"

"I need to be there in less than ten minutes!"

"Good thing it's only a five minute drive without traffic!"

"Crap crap crap crapity crap crap!" I shout running to my room to change.

I quickly put on a black long sleeve shirt, an owl scrub top, and blue scrub bottoms. (Pic below)

(Do NOT own this pic)

I run back downstairs with my bag, a brush, and an eyeliner pencil and run out the door past mom.

"Y/N slow down you almost forgot your croissant!"

"I'll eat it on the way!"

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Have my tooth brush in my bag."

"Ok let's go!"

She starts the Jeep and we start down the street. This is serious multi tasking! I have the croissant in my mouth, my brush in my left hand my hair tie in my right ready to put my hair up. (If you have short hair your just brushing your hair) I finish my hair and grab the pencil and put on eyeliner making little wings. After I'm finished we hit a red light.

"You have got to be kidding me!"

"Calm down we will get there!"

"It's already 10:58 I have two minutes to get there! It's just down the street and the lights hate us!"

"Calm down Y/N your going to stress me out which will stress out the baby!"

"Sorry!" I say as the light turns green. In less than a minute we pull into the parking lot.

I jump out of the car before it's even stopped fully moving, and I run inside. I step in the elevator at the children's hospital and head to the second floor. I reach the second floor and run down the hall to the front desk. I put my hand on the counter.