INTRODUCTION

IN THE SHADOWS, there lurks a witch

IN THE SHADOWS, there lurks a witch. Some say her hands are the devil's claws, and horns protrude between lengths of matted hair, long enough to lose yourself in.

IN THE SHADOWS, there lurks a monster. Some say she will eat you up in one bite, and your parents will forever wonder where their precious child disappeared off to.

IN THE SHADOWS, there lurks a woman. Some say she is beautiful, with irises like firelight and hair like gossamer, but when she has you in her clutches, she never lets go.

IN THE LIGHT, there was once a girl. And they simply called her Yaga.

•••

•••CONTAINS A HELL OF A LOT OF BLOOD, GORE AND FEELS

•••
CONTAINS A HELL OF A LOT OF BLOOD, GORE AND FEELS.

WARNING: may contain triggering content for those affected by violence and twisted stuff.
•••
to preface, the language in this book are based off real slavic languages, though not precise. i, myself, grew up knowing the tale of Baba Yaga. this is a work of fiction, and fantasy at that, and though primarily based off slavic folklore, will have characters that would not have existed in those confines of time.
•••
This will mostly be based off Bulgaria in setting and language, but with aspects of other countries as well.

Finally, this is not a long book, and has not been intended to be so. It's just a brainchild of mine, so y'know...don't expect too much.

FANTASY / SHORT STORY

•••
enjoy.