The three of us quickly ran for the Quinjet, careful not to trip on the insane amount of garbage that littered the ground.  When we'd made our way inside, Thor immediately began to try and get the plane to start. We had no time to lose. None of us were thinking of where Loki might be, we were too busy trying to get the hell away from this place. 

"Welcome. Voice activation required." A robotic voice said. Clearly, the Quinjet did not have a normal key ignition. 

"Thor," Thor tried.

"Access denied." 

"Thor, son of Odin."

"Access denied." 

"God of thunder, strongest Avenger, STRONGEST AVENGER," he slammed his fist on the control panel, "Damn you, Stark." 

"So what now?" I asked, hovering over the control panel in front of my eyes. 

The buttons made zero sense to me and if Thor couldn't even get the damn thing to start, we were back to square one. Neither of us had thought this far ahead. We were so excited just to get to the Quinjet that we'd kind of forgotten all about the fact that somebody would have to get it up and running. 

"Point break," Thor said finally, after some thinking. 

"Access granted." All the lights began to turn on one by one, and the rumbling of the engine below our feet caused a shimmer of hope to creep up on me. 

"You do kind of look like Bodhi." I agreed, giving Thor a wide smile. 

Just as I was about to ask if he knew how to fly the damn thing, the entire back hatch of the spacecraft was ripped off its hinges by no other than the Hulk, who came in shouting at Thor to stay with him on Sakaar. Thor yelled at him to stop destroying the aircraft, but his pleas fell upon deaf ears. Pieces of the ship's interior crumbled under the Hulk's weight and size and the entire ship shut down when cables were thrown haphazardly in all directions. Thor anxiously pressed various buttons, but all of the lights eventually flickered before shutting off completely. 

Hulk had broken the ship beyond repair. 

A hologram of Natasha Romanov popped up after Thor had slammed his fists on the control panel. Her voice filled the silence, causing Hulk to stop dead in his tracks. It was as if he finally realized who he was, finally realized what the last two years of his life had done to him. 

Thor shoved me behind him while the Hulk began to punch himself, smashing himself up against the aircraft's walls and ceiling as if he were fighting an internal battle. He began to shrink, before doubling in size again and his skin tone varied between bright green and pale pink. Then, he fell to the ground, slithering around like a worm. 

Bruce Banner was back. 

Thor rushed to his side and helped his naked friend up. I tried not to look. 

"Thor? What happened to your hair?" Banner asked, clearly confused as to what the hell was going on. He and I both. 

"A creepy old man cut it off," Thor explained curtly. 

"It looks good! Where are we? How's Nat?" Bruce rubbed his head. 

"Oh, thanks. Nat is good, I'm sure."