↛ 02

'actually it was terrified'

Sitting in the back of Stiles' jeep was Eunice, with Scott and Stiles in front of her

Sitting in the back of Stiles' jeep was Eunice, with Scott and Stiles in front of her. Scott's arm was now covered in a bandage covering up the tattoo whilst a grumpy looking Stiles was staring at it, still holding the ice pack to his swollen head.

"Are you okay?" Eunice asked worried for the tanned boy in front of her sensing his discomfort. He turned around slowly and with his face paling and answered, "Kinda burns".

Being the obnoxiously sarcastic people they are both Eunice and Stiles are they had something to say about this. "No shit Sherlock!" exclaimed Eunice, wondering why he got the tattoo in the first place if it was going to cause him pain. Stiles, on the contrary, had a lot more to say, "Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times with a needle."

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this!" Scott contradicted whilst groaning in pain. He suddenly gripped his arm tightly, almost howling in pain.

"Oh, God." Stiles said scrunching his face up at the sight in front of him whilst Eunice's eyes also widened at Scott's unexpected actions.

"No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this. Oh, I gotta take this thing off." Scott groans as he grips onto his arm in discomfort.

Eunice wanting to help her friend asked "What do we do?" whilst Scott was still fidgeting in the front of Stiles' jeep. Stiles didn't answer signifying he didn't know what at this point was rather helpful.

"No, no, no, no, Scott. Oh, Scott, please stop. Whoa, whoa." Stiles said still not at peace with the idea of looking at the tattoo that had previously added onto his best friend's arm.

"Oh, no, what? No, no, come on. It healed." Scott huffed our in utter disappointment as he glanced at his arm where the tattoo was supposed to be.

"Ah, thank God. I hated it. Sorry." Stiles confessed whilst Eunice and Scott glared at him. Stiles turned around to see Eunice glaring and gulped not wanting to offend the girl. He mumbled a small "Sorry" afterwards that was more aimed towards Eunice than Scott.

Afterwards, Scott and Stiles started a conversation to defuse the tension in the air whilst Eunice sat back listening.

"Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer...no texts, no calls." Scott states explaining his current situation with his first love, Allison. Eunice didn't understand why Scott was still pining over her when it was obviously hurting him not being able to talk to her. Eunice wondered why he put himself through this much pain before rejoining the conversation. "So then how do you know she won't be back at school then?" Eunice asked curious about the whereabouts of Scott's love.

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all." Scott began but, before he could say anything else, was rudely interrupted by Stiles.

"I think she is. I'd say pretty definite, you know. Like one hundred percent." He said motioning his head at his jeep window looking at the car directly next to them.

"Oh, my God. Oh..." Scott breathed out immediately starting to panic as he began to lower himself down in his seat, trying not to be seen and honestly failing.

"Can we just drive please, Stiles?" Scott begged looking over at Stiles. The pale boy simply replied with "Scott, it's a red light."

Stiles suggested a new ideas which was much worse, "I think we should say Hi!" Scott and Eunice protested against this but, Stiles simply ignored them leaning over to roll down Scott's window.

Eunice sat there thinking. Obviously, Stiles would do that. He would take any chance he got to interact with Lydia Martin. Eunice disapproved of Stiles' recent actions as he put his pathetic feelings of love in front of his friends discomfort.

"No. No, no, Stiles, come on. Oh, my God, dude, no." Scott yelled at Stiles. Ignoring Scott's objection, the normally hyperactive teenager opened the window whilst Eunice was ready to face palm herself at his idiocy. "Hey! You know, they probably didn't see us." Stiles shouted just as Lydia's car passed the jeep.

At that moment, the red lights turned green and Stiles started driving again. "What are you doing?" Scott asked Stiles accusingly. "I'm driving," Stiles replied bluntly as if to say 'obviously, what else would I be doing?'

"We're right behind them." Scott pointed out stating the obvious. "We're right behind them," Eunice repeated in a harsh tone getting sick and tired of Scott's constant complaining.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Stiles asked irritated by his best friend's actions.

"Anything."

Taking Scott's discomfort into account, Stiles stopped the car as Scott let out a deep breath.

A few moments later, Lydia's car also comes to a stop. Eunice, Scott and Stiles all glanced at each other with confused looks on their faces. They were obviously wondering why Lydia had stopped her car.

Silence filled the air as Eunice, Scott and Stiles day in Stiles' jeep. It was only the sound of rustling leaves and the low  howls if the wind. This silence was short lived when two female screams, one being very high pitched, were head in the distance. Identifying the owners of the screams, Eunice, Scott and Stiles rush out of the powder blue jeep to attend to the girls.

"Are you okay?" Eunice asked genuinely concerned for the brunette and red head in front of her.

"It came out of nowhere." Lydia replied still shaken up over the events that happened just a few minutes before. She looked over to the deer that had smashed into the front window of her car.

"Are you hurt?" Stiles asked Lydia his voice laced with concern whilst rubbing Lydia's arm. Eunice predicted that this was going to happen as Stiles would do anything to protect his lifelong crush. Eunice didn't see the point because at the end of the day Lydia wouldn't even look at Stiles when he would follow her around like a lovesick puppy. Her thoughts were interrupted by Lydia's voice, "It ran right into us."

To Eunice right, Scott was also checking up on his first love/ex girlfriend, "Are you okay?". Truthfully, the tanned boy was just setting himself up for an even worse heartbreak. "I'm okay." Allison replies reassuring Scott.

"Well, I'm not okay. I am totally freaking out. How the hell does it just run into us? I saw its eyes right before it hit us.n It was like it... it was like it was crazy." Lydia shouted fully understanding what had just happened. She gestured towards the wild animal her lips trembling and hands shaking.

"Was it scared?" Eunice asked worried for the poor animal that had been dead for a few minutes now.

"No, it was scared. Actually... Terrified." Scott concluded as he removed his hand from the poor creatures head.

Eunice was now lost in her own train of thoughts wondering why the deer was scared but, it being in Beacon Hills meant that it was definitely something supernatural.