17~ Getting to the Big Fish

Next two days, Monica teased Eshaan by letting him only touch her but avoided kissing or sex. Eshaan doesn't probe her. A part of her was happy that he was considerate about her comfort but a part of her was alarmed. She feared he might be losing interest. So, for the next three days she let him only kiss and touch her.

Sunday night,

Monica was getting bored watching a reality show while Eshaan was in his room talking to someone on phone since last half an hour. She felt slightly agitated on being ignored, also she felt little concerned wondering if he was talking to some girl. She placed her palms on the sofa and propped up but before she rose from her seat, Eshaan entered the living room. He cut the call and walked up to her.

'Sorry, this was important.' He said placing the mobile on the coffee table.

Monica folded her arms and leaned against the sofa. Guessing by her grumpy face, Eshaan knew she was angry at him. He sighed and dropped on the sofa beside her. She shifted looking away.

'What happened?' Eshaan asked looking intently at her. She looked at him.

'You called over a guest and was chatting with someone else.' She said angrily. That moment she looked so cute that Eshaan wanted to pinch her cheeks but resisted.

He nodded and leaned back, - 'I know. I am sorry for being an ass. Let me make it up to you.' – He tilted his head and looked at her, she looked back, - 'Drinks?' He asked. Monica thought for a while and nodded.

'Cool,' – Eshaan got up, - 'I have stacked all your favorites.' He said with a smile. Monica simply nodded.

She watched him walk to the cabinet and take out a bottle of whiskey and two wine glasses. He turned around and she looked away. He came to her and placed the glasses on the coffee table.

'You will love this, Monica.' He said and poured her some whiskey. He dropped ice-cubes into it and forwarded it to her. She took it from him. Their fingers brushed and Eshaan looked at her, she looked back and forced a smile. He smiled.

'Cheers.' He said raising a toast.

'Cheers.' Monica said disinterestedly. She took a sip from her glass and shifted.

'So, who was on the call?' - She looked at him, - 'Must be someone very important.' She shrugged. Eshaan took a sip from his whiskey and nodded.

'Yes. Kabir sir.' He said mindlessly and took another sip.

Monica paused, her lips touching the rim of the glass. She took a sip and looked at Eshaan as he went on to tell how he is the right-hand man and Kabir trusts him so much. Suddenly, she got interested. Very interested.

You don't like him, Monica. But this guy is your ticket to Kabir Singhal. And once you get to him your career will kick start - Monica thought while listening to Eshaan talking about how he is close to Kabir and his family.

'Oh, oops.'

Eshaan stopped talking when Monica interrupted him. He turned his head and saw she had dropped whiskey on her dress.

'Oh, Shit! How can I be so clumsy?' She smacked her head and then looked aghast at her dress.

'It is okay, relax. Go wash it in the basin.' Eshaan pointed towards his room.

'Thanks.' Monica said getting up from her seat. Eshaan watched her go and after she had disappeared into the room, he turned facing the TV. The mindless reality show was still going on. He leaned and poured more whiskey, then he shifted and leaned on the sofa. He stared at the TV and continued to drink.

Monica entered the bathroom and looked around. She spotted the shower and quickly got into the bathtub. She adjusted the hand shower and the tap. Then she twisted the knob for the shower and water drenched.

'Oh-My-God!' She gasped.

'What happened?'

She smiled on hearing Eshaan's panicking voice. Soon, he appeared and stared wide-eyed at a drenched Monica.

'Shit. I think I am very drunk.' She slurred and giggled. Eshaan frowned. They haven't really drunk so much.

Eshaan shook his head and walked up to her. He gave his hand and she took it.

Once she was out of the bathtub she looked down at her drenched attire and back at him, - 'Now, what?' She pouted.

'Don't worry, you can wear any one of my shirts.' He suggested. Monica's face lit up.

'Thank you.' She gushed. Eshaan nodded with a smile. Then, he led her out of the room. He opened his wardrobe and asked her to choose whichever shirt she liked. Monica nodded, and he left.

After the door closed behind him Monica began rummaging through his wardrobe. She picked out a white shirt. Nothing gets sexier than a white shirt.

She glanced at the door and quickly stripped naked. She wore the shirt and flipped her wet hair. She rested them on her shoulder making sure the water wet the shirt making it transparent. She gathered her clothes and picked them up. She smiled to herself as she stepped out of the room.

'Where should I dry them?' She asked innocently. Eshaan gulped his drink and turned his head. He saw Monica walking out of the room looking cluelessly at him. He looked at her attire and eyed her wet legs. Monica mentally smiled.

'Eshaan?' She called sweetly and Eshaan shook his head.

'Yeah, clothes,' – Eshaan placed his glass and got up, 'There.' He pointed at the clothes hanger in front of the large French window in the extreme right to the big hall.

'Okay.' Monica nodded and turned around. She flipped some of her hair behind and swayed her hips as she walked towards the hanger. Eshaan couldn't control staring at her. Their steamy night flashed before his eyes and he felt excited.

************************

Oh, God! Monica is so cunning. Poor, Eshaan *sigh*

What are your thoughts on the Chapter, guys? Drop your thoughts in the comments, please *smiles*