11~ Let's Celebrate

This Chapter is dedicated to an amazing friend of mine @AsthaKarna. 

Happy Birthday, Love

*******************************

Eshaan hurriedly got down his car. For the first time, he has reached late. He adjusted his black blazer and collar of his wine-red Tee. He flipped his hair as he took quick steps towards the disco and bar. He noticed a girl at the entrance. She had worn a lacy Red sweetheart neck off shoulder short dress. She kept glancing at her wristwatch, also looking around. Eshaan identified her instantly. She was the only gorgeous woman there.

'Hey.' He said as he approached her.

'You are late.' She tapped at her wristwatch with her index finger.

'Sorry.' He shrugged. Monica smiled and extended her hand.

'Come.' She said taking his hand and guiding him towards the entrance. They showed their passes to the bouncers and walked inside. The neon lights were bright enough to blind someone, also they came so sudden that it pricked the eye.

'Drinks.' Monica said leading Eshaan towards the bar counter. The two squeezed their way through the crowd. Eshaan loved this lively Monica.

'Shots!' She said excitedly.

Eshaan looked concerned, - 'Are you sure?' He asked

'Why? I can handle shots but don't know about you.' – Monica smirked leaning to her side, - 'Or are you a sissy to handle them.' She teased him.

Eshaan felt his ego hurt, - 'Of course, I can handle shots.' – He ignored Monica's raised eyebrow and looked at the bartender, - 'Eight shots for me.' – He then looked at Monica and smirked. Monica shrugged curving her lips. She then looked at the bartender.

'Ten for me.' – She looked at Eshaan who looked back with his jaw dropped. Monica smirked back.

'Are-you-you-sure.'

'Positive.' Monica replied confidently. Eshaan looked baffled.

Soon, their shots arrived and Eshaan watched wide-eyed as Monica gulped the shots one after the other. He blinked at her and looked at his glasses. He raised the small glass and brought to lips.

'Bottoms up.' Monica slurred. Soon, he began gulping down drinks one after the other as well.

'Two more.' Eshaan slurred at the bartender. The man behind the counter nodded and disappeared to get the drinks.

'Not bad.' Monica said hitting her arm playfully with his. And then she added as an afterthought, - 'But Eshaan, who is going to take us home.' She blinked innocently at him. Eshaan grinned at her. She looked confused.

'Who is going home, sweetheart.' He said cheekily and grabbed her wrist. Monica laughed as he led her to the dance floor.

The two faced each other and began dancing to the loud peppy music. The fast-paced music increasing the adrenaline rush. Eshaan watched Monica's hair flipping and her swaying hips. After a while she placed her palms on his shoulder and threw back her head. She moved excitedly to the tune. Eshaan felt bold and held her hips. Monica looked at him and smiled. For a moment Eshaan had thought he offended her. But her smile made him confident. He pulled her closer and she gasped as she crashed into him. They smiled widely at each other as they began moving in sync. At one point, Monica pressed her body against him and Eshaan inwardly groaned. She smirked and began to grind her body against him. With her soft body rubbing against him, Eshaan felt aroused. He grabbed her hips tighter and pulled her closer if that was possible. Monica wrapped her arms around his neck and threw her head back again. Eshaan kept looking at her as she shook her head. Then she looked back up and they looked at each other again. Avoiding her heels, Monica placed her feet over his. Her body pressed further against him. Their faces inches apart. Eshaan was loving this feeling and judging by her body language he knew Monica was liking it too.

Eshaan separated their frames and held her wrist, - 'Come.' He said tugging her wrist.

'Where?' She giggled as they made their way through the crowd.

'Out.' He said not looking at her. Monica doesn't protest and lets him take her.

Eshaan unlocked his car. Monica watched him with a silly smile as he unlocked the back door. He straightened and looked at her, - 'Get in.' He said.

Monica chuckled covering her mouth, - 'Won't your car get dirty?' She winked at him. Eshaan smiled shaking his head.

'Don't worry about that sweetheart.' He winked back. Monica giggled as she climbed into the back seat. Eshaan followed her inside and locked the door.

Monica kicked her heels as Eshaan eagerly removed his blazer. Monica twisted her body little and looked at him.

'I can't believe we are doing this.' She said. Eshaan stopped fidgeting with the buckle of his belt and looked at her.

'You- don't want to?' He sounded disappointed. Monica looked seductively at him and leaned closer. She placed her palm on his thigh.

'Who said I don't.' She whispered. Eshaan noticed her eyes turning dark. Her gaze dropped to his lips and Eshaan eyed her lips as well. She parted her glossy lips and inhaled sharply. 

***********************

Ooo la la *fire* 

The rest of the chapter will be continued in the book of the Private chapter, the link to which can be found in my profile. The Chapter will be both Mature and Private so you will have to be a follower to read. 

Coming up in the Chapter...

How was the Chapter, guys? Drop in your comments, please :* :*