RP left from the table, Sanskar and Uttara were shocked seeing RP's outburst and Sujatha was fuming in anger as this has all happened because of Swara and her family.

Later that day, everyone gathered for starting the work for Uttara and Rajat's wedding. Everything was perfect as usual Kavita and Sujata were miffed. It was decided that the day of Uttara's wedding, Raglak's engagement would also take place. Sharmishtha was shocked by the announcement but Swara had told her to be cool and she would manage everything. Sharmishtha felt sad as she had to put burden on Swara, though they had enough savings, she was scared that how will she manage but Swara showed her confidence along with Nandini. The Bose family other than Ragini went in corner,

(Shomi) "How the hell are we going to manage all the gifts and ring for Laksh? In so much less time, will it possible to keep everything ready. It is just a week away"

(Swara) "Mom, don't worry. Nandini and I along with Laksh, would leave today and purchase a ring later on Nandini and I would go and purchase the gifts required. Just make a list of what has to be given and all."

(Nandini) "Exactly mom and anyways as my exams are also over, I am free at home, so I will sit and pack all the gifts tomorrow, so everything would be ready. Why fear when your daughters are here"

(Shomi) "Ok then, once the work here gets over, you and Nandini leave for all the work, Laksh should not know about the gift and he should only know about purchase of rings."

Sanskar and Sahil came from behind and told in unison "No tension when we are also here"

The Bose Family stood shocked and embarrassed as they didn't realize that both the boys were listening to their talks.

(Sanskar) "Why are you all shocked? Don't worry we will help you guys"

(Sahil) "Yup and also listen to the plan. All six of us that is Swara, Nandini, Sanskar, Laksh, Ragini and I would go to the mall for purchase of rings and then from there we will send of Ragini and Laksh alone and we can do rest of the shopping, this way it would be quick and Laksh will not have any doubt too"

(Nandini) "Super plan Sahil bhaiya, let's do it"

Shomi listening to their talks was so happy as the boys were just like her family. She was happy. Shomi then patted the heads of both boys and then gave a motherly peck on their foreheads.

In the afternoon as planned all six had left for shopping. Laksh and Ragini both had purchased their rings and later on Ragini and Laksh had gone for a date and others had purchased all the gifts needed to be given to relatives for Raglak's engagement. There were two people who were following each and every move of those six people.

The days were passing by fast and Shomi was in dilemma whether to inform Shekhar about his daughter's engagement or not. She didn't want to ask her daughters because she knew the answers to it. She thought of asking DP.

(Shomi) "Hello"

(DP) "Hello, Sharmishtha"

(Shomi) "I wanted to ask for an advice"

(DP) "Please tell me"

(Shomi) "Actually I am in my two minds whether I should call my ex-Husband or not for Ragini's engagement, I know my daughters would tell so I am confused"

(DP) "Do you want him to come?"

(Shomi) "I do not want him to come it is just since Ragini is his daughter whether he likes it or not, so I thought of calling him as a father and nothing more"

(DP) "You have already told you don't want him to come and also you have told your daughters too do not want him then what is the point of calling him and creating situations at a joyous event."