My kitten

*^raegans pov*^

I go home from work and unlock the front door. As I step in I see justin pacing around in his cage on all fours with his muzzle covering his mouth as the strap wraps around his head keeping the muzzle in place. His cat ears placed against his head and his cat tail attached to him ass.

"Good afternoon kitten." I say in a dominant voice as he focuses on me. I walk over to the cage and open it leaving it open for anytime he wants to go out. I sit on the couch, grabbing the remote and turning on the tv. He crawled over to me and clawed at my pant leg. "Hey! Watch those claws kitten."

He pushes his muzzle against my knee and tosses it. He doesn't have permission to talk right now so he can't talk.

"You want it off? Is that what my little slut wants?" I ask putting my hand under his chin. He nods and smiles. I take it off. "You have permission to talk,"

"How was your day daddy?" He asks sitting at my feet.

"Tiring. How was your day kitten?" I ask caressing his cheek with my thumb.

He let out a light purr in pleasure as I continued the act. He closed his eyes and leaned forward wanting more than just what I was offering him. I ran my hands through his hair massaging around making him purr louder. A smile tugs at my lips as he lays his head on my lap.

"How was your day kitten?"

"G-good... pet me more.." he meows.

"What was the magic word?" I say and stop petting him.

"P-please."

"Who's my good kitty?" I ask and ruffle his hair petting him.

"Me." He smiles. He ran his hand down my chest and to my belt. He sat on my lap and undid my belt.

"Is someone Horny?"

"It was my T shot I'm sorry I can't help it.." he sighs.

"Aw baby boy." I pout.

"Please just fuck me."

"Is that any way to talk to your master?" I ask in a stern voice. His body becomes weak. He knows that if he talks to me like that or cusses that he will be punished.

I snap my fingers and point to the ground. He sits like a cat in front of me on the ground. I strap back on his muzzle and attach his leash to his collar. I lead him upstairs and into the red room. It's a room full of torture devices and sex toys. I grab a whip and some handcuffs. I pull him roughly and push him on the bed. I flip him over and handcuff his hands behind his back. I grab the whip and whip his ass really hard. He bites his lip. I pull him back up to me.

"You are such a naughty naughty boy, what shall I do to you tonight?" I ask. He gulps. I lay him down and grab a vibrator. He shove it inside him and lock it there putting back on his pants. He moans softly hoping I wouldn't hear it. I just brush it off. "Now you better go back in your cage and keep it in there till after dinner."

He nods and I take him back down to his kennel and I open it. He gets on all fours and sits in the corner. He already had cum rushing out of him. I smirk and shake my head at him.

"My dirty boy."

He bites his lip and I walk into the kitchen and start dinner.

As I was stirring the pasta I heard loud moans coming from the living room. Which was where jays cage was. I shook my head and went to his kennel. He was pushing it in and out of him as cum was all over the kennel floor.

I grab him and take it out of him. He whimpers and I clean him up. I clean up the kennel as he lays like a kitten on the couch.

"What am I gonna do with you.?" I ask, turning my head towards him.

"I dunno. But you wuv your kitten." He smiles.

"I do. I really do." I shake my head. He blushes and covers his face with his 'paw'. "My kitten. Who's my handsome kitten?"

"Meeeee." He smiles big and I pet him.

"That's right. And who does he belong to?"

"You!"

"Good boy." I nod. He yawns and closes his eyes.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

"No I sleepy."

"Well you need to eat." I say and pick him up. He whines and I put him in his chair. He holds up his arms.

"Upie." He pouts.

"Noooo you need to eat." I say and put a bowl of pasta in front of him. He whines and shakes his head. I put my hand over my forehead and sigh. "If you eat I will cuddle you all night and until I have to get ready for work."

He smiles and nods while eating. When he's done I do the dishes and take him upstairs. I give him a bath and put some clothes on him. I lay on my bed while he was laying on his cat bed on the other side of the room. I was flipping through pages of a magazine when I heard whining and whimpering.

"Kitten? Are you okay?" I ask and sit up. He is crying cause I'm not with him. I pat the spot next to me. "Come up here."

He lays by me curling into a ball with his head laying on my stomach. I rub his back while skimming through the magazine. I put the magazine down and pet his back.

"Looks at my sweetie. Isn't he the sweetest?"

He blushes and looks up at me.

"Master, May we cuddle now...?" He pouts. I nod and pull him close to me.

We cuddle all night long"💕