Summer camp pt. 2

*justins pov*

Of course Raegan and I went out for a little bit before supper. We decided just to walk to the basketball courts and I grabbed a ball off the rack.

"Wanna?" I ask holding the ball.

"Sure. But I'm gonna win..." he smirks evilly.

"And what makes you think that." I say and go up to him.

"I'm taller."

I laugh sarcastically.

"Well I've played basketball for 8 years. Mess with me now." I say and giggle. He acts scared and sarcastically gasps.

"Ooo I'm scared now!" He says and laughs. I roll my eyes and we start in the middle. I quickly take the ball from him and throw it into the hoop.

"Ya you better be..." I smirk and walk around him dribbling the ball slowly. He laughs and nods.

"Come on jay." He says.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Back to the cabin." He says. "Before dinner."

I nod and put the ball back. We went back to the cabin and got inside. It's started to rain so we couldn't really go anywhere.

"Crap.." I say and cuddle into my self. He is laying on his bed.

"Are you cold?" He asks. I nod and sit on my bed. He hands me his jacket. I smile.

"Thank you rae."

"No problem." He nods and I put it on. I lay next to him and kale and jack walk in.

"Oh?" They say.

"Jay was cold..." Rae says playing with my hair. I nod and cuddles into Rae's chest.

"Okay. Whatever." They say. "Umm... so we got food in our bags but people who wanna risk walking out there oh well. Y'all can stay in here and not die."

"I'm not hungry..." I say.

"You didn't eat all day..." Rae says rubbing my back.

"I just don't eat... that much.." I sigh and look down.

"Eat? Please?" He asks.

"So umm we got chips and shit like that."

Raegan nods but keeps trying to make me eat.

"Raegan why do you care?" Jack says. "You usually never care about people's feelings."

"Well... I care about Justin's." he says and kisses my cheek. I smile as he picks me up. "Come eatttt."

I nod and we sit in a circle on the floor. His jacket was so soft and so warm and it smelt like him. Kale handed us chips so that's what we ate with water and we had warm soda which is kinda weird tasting.

"Tomorrow we should go horse back riding. It'd be so lit." Jack says.

"Yea we should." I nod. We all agree on that. Raegan grabs my hand and I hold his back.

"Are you two a thing or no?" Kale asks. We both nod our head. Kale nods his head.

"Jaegan. That's cool." Jack smiles. "So the counselors said that the storm will be here for a few days so I don't think horse back riding is a no-go."

We all nodded with a sigh.

"So we can sneak our phones to keep ourselves occupied." Raegan shrugs.

"Yea I haven't checked on my social media in a long time..." I nod with my eyes sort of closed.

"Aw poor bb..." Rae pouts and giggles. I hit his arm.

"Shut up mr. fingles!" I say.

"Your fans do call you that..." kale nods and laughs.

"I know..." Rae giggles.

"Okay well kale and I are gonna take a chance outside because I'm hungry."

"Otay." Rae and I nod.

"Raeeeeeeeeee" I whine.

"Yes?" He says. I point to my bed. He giggles.

"Sleep with me." He smiles. I nod and we lay down on his bed. He was on the outside and I was against the wall. Which made me feel safe.

He put his hands on my hips and he pulls at the rim of my pants. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled down the zipper at least making some room.

"Fingles?"

"Yes?"

"Pleasure me daddy." I say and bite my lip. He puts down his pinky and his ring finger and puts his index and his middle finger at my entrance. He pushed his fingers deep in me. I try and hold my moans back as he is pressing down on my g-spot.

"Uh fuck..." I moan quietly. He presses harder and I dig my nails into his neck. I dig my face into his neck and hold back moans. He presses harder and I felt like screaming in pleasure.

"You like this you little slut?" He asks seductively.

"Fuck yes daddy..." I whisper and push his hand deeper. He presses down harder and harder each second.

"Hmmm..." I moan quietly. He covers my mouth and I cum on his hand. He takes his hand out and goes to the bathroom to wash his hands. I sit up on my bed and kale and jack walk through the door. I grab my book and start reading. Raegan sat next to me and laid his head on my lap.

"What did you guys do?" Jack asks sitting on his top bunk next to mine.

"I read..." I say with a smile.

"I was just laying here." Raegan yawns. He plays with his hair and continue reading. "Nerd."

"Dumbass.." I snap.

"HAHAHHA!!!" Kale laughed sitting on his top bunk across from ours. Raegan rolled his eyes.