Camping trip

Me and Raegan were going on a camping trip with my mom and dad. We were all sitting by the fire Raegan and I had a blanket covering us. We were sitting across the fire from my parents. I felt I hand slip into my boxers.

(Justin doesn't have bottom but he has top, Raegan has both...)

"So Justin... how is kale and jack?" My dad asks.

"U-h the-they a-re gre-great..." I say trying to hold back moans as he adds another finger.

"You okay?" My mom asks a little suspicious.

"Y-yea I'm trying to hold back sneezes..." I say. Raegan pumps his fingers in and out faster.

"Oh ok... there is Benadryl in the cabinet above the table." They say.

"Ok..." I nod and Raegan takes his hand out of my pants.

"I'll go with him..." Raegan smiles and we walk in the motor home. Raegan pushes me into my small room and he rips off our clothes. He licks my cl•t and flicks his tongue. I arch my back and pull on the sheets. I try to keep quiet. Raegan puts two fingers in and pumps them in and out. He comes up to my level and kisses me. He thrusts hard into me. Like hard... after about two minutes I flip us over and suck him hollowing my cheeks. He rolls his head back.

We stop and put on different clothes. We walk back out.

"What took so long?" Mom asks.

"We just got into our pjs..." I shrug and they nod.

We sit down and put the blanket back on top of us. Raegan puts his hand back in my pajama pants and fingers me again.

"Th-this is so-so n-n-nice..." I nod.

"Are you sure you're ok?" They ask.

"Yea I-I'm Gucci!!!" I say and hit Raegan softly. He laughs.

"Ok..." my mom says.

"Round two is later..." Raegan whispers in my ear. Ugh round two always leaves me in a wheel chair...

#*<*<*<*<*<*

Sorry this is short but I don't have good wifi so this is the best I could do... also part two tonight!!!❤️❤️❤️ it's gonna be extra good!! So yea... love y'all!! Here's a challenge... 10+ and I'll update 2 times today... can we do it.. or nah? Get it... cuz the song is called or nah... get it? Oh ok... I'll just go now.. bye 👋