Just a little too jealous....

^*raegans pov*^

I can't stand it... justin is letting kale flirt with him!!!!

"Justin your cute when you are posting musical.lys...." kale smirks.

"Thanks kale..." Justin smiles.

"Justin we got to go!" I say trying not to be rude.

"No we don't..." Justin says in a confused tone. Then he realized I was pissed. "Oh yea we do..."

"Oh ok... bye then..." kale smirks at Justin again. I pull justin out the door and we get in the car.

"What the fuck was that???????????" I shout.

"Oml Raegan stop being pissed every time I talk to another boy..."

"YOU SMIRKED BACK!!!" I shout.

"So?"

"Justin, your being a bad boy..." I say.

"Well then punish me daddy..." he smirks.

"You really want me to punish you?" I ask. He nods and bites his lip.

"Ok let's go home then..." I say and start driving. He puts his hand on my inner thigh. He moves his way to my dick.

"Justin... why are you doing that?"

"Let's ppplllllaaaaayyy!!!!!" He pouts.

"When we get home!!" I say and make a turn to our street.

"But I need it now daddy...." he whines.

"AT HOME!" I say. We pull into the driveway and get inside. Justin is pissing me off... he keeps begging for me... uuugggghhh!!!

"Daddy?"

"What?"

"I'm hungry..." he pouts.

"Then eat something..." I laugh.

"Can I eat you?" He asks with a lip bite. Ugh when he's horny everything he says turns into a sexual joke.

"Justin, if you keep asking for it I'll make you wait longer.." I say and he sits next to me.

"Nope that's not how it works..." he says and perks up.

"That's exactly how it works..." I say with my eyes glued to my phone.

"Nope.."

"Yep.."

"Nooooooo"

"Yyyyyyyaaaaaaa!!!" I say and giggle.

"Pleaseeeeeeee????????" He pouts and gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh... fine..." I say and pull him on my lap. We started to make out. His snake bite piercing was scrapping my chin.

"Take put your fucking lip ring..." I say. He laughs and takes it out. We go back to kissing and I pull his shirt off. He got off me and pulled off my pants and boxers. He started to deep throat me.

"Mmm..." I moan loudly. He stood up and I took off his jeans and boxers. He hovered above me and I grabbed onto his hips. I pulled him down and he immediately began moaning.

I pushed him up and down and he helped to. I pulled out and he sat next to me on the couch.