Sweaters

Michael loved his red hoodie more than he loved himself. He's repaired it so many times. He's lost patches and added them, he's had it since eighth grade. He loved nothing more. Except for maybe his best friend, Jeremy.

When Michael got to school, he was happy to show Jeremy this brand new patch he made. It was white and square, the second one he's made by hand. It was on his left shoulder and it said, "Soar above Sexism." Fitting, and matching with his "Rise above Racism" patch.

Jeremy was standing at his locker and Michael walked up to him, "JEREMY! Guess what!" he was so excited, and Jeremy turned around in a brand new, maroon Thrasher hoodie. Michael froze in his tracks. He'd always wanted one, since he learned to skate in fifth grade, aways.

"Can I have your jacket?" Michael asked, his mouth hung open like a trap door.
"Michael! No! It's brand new. I'm keeping it." Jeremy laughed.
"I will sell you my soul for your jacket." He said.
"Michael, no!" It's mine, and I'm keeping it." Jeremy repeated.
"But... but.. but... Jeremy!" Michael whined to his best friend.
—-
Time skip for comedic effect
—-
"Michael, can I have my jacket back?" Jeremy asked while stuffed in Michael's hoodie.
"No." He said and shoved his face into Jeremy's jacket.

This just a lil tiny something to get this book started. I don't know how long on average they'll be but. Whatever.
One-shot inspired by Jeremy.
Anyways.
See ya!
-Mikey