Home Early

Tyler smiled and giggled quietly as he sucked on his husband's bottom lip, his fingers tangling in his hair.

Josh grinned as he looked at his husband, squeezing Tyler's ass as he started thrusting into him.

"Oh, Joshie," Tyler moaned, his back arching. "Feels s-so good..."

"You like that, baby?" Josh smirked seductively. "You like that dick?"

Tyler smiled as he moaned, his hands roaming his naked husband's gorgeous body.

"Fuck," Josh moaned as he continued thrusting.

A few minutes later, he grabbed Tyler and turned them over so his husband was on top of him.

"Haven't gotten to ride you in ages," Tyler grinned as he sunk down on his husband's hard member, hands rubbing up and down josh's abs.

Tyler started bouncing up and down, chewing on his lip as his hand finger-combed his own hair, his back arching backwards.

"Oh, fuck, baby..." Josh said, his hand running up and down his husband's abdomen. "You look so fucking hot..."

Soon, the boys were closer to finishing.

"Gonna cum in that tight ass, baby," Josh moaned as he started thrusting upwards into his husband in time with Tyler's movements.

Suddenly, they heard a gasp. "Oh my god!"

"Ruby!" The boys exclaimed, throwing the blankets over themselves. Under the blankets, the boys slid their boxers back on and turned down the volume of the TV. After all, they were doing it in the living room on the couch.

"I-I thought you were s-spending the night," Tyler said.

"I-I was, b-but then I got sick and came home a-and..."

This had happened before.

Except, last time ruby walked in on them, she was two. Now she was 16.

Josh was dead silent until now. "Y-you didn't... y-you didn't hear me say t-the thing about his a-"

"I heard what you said, dad. I heard what you said."

"Fuck," Josh said quietly.

Tyler then decided to shift into daddy-mode instead of hubby-mode. "You're sick, honey? What's wrong? Did you have a fever? I-I'll Get you some soup."

"Don't avoid it, Ty," Josh sighed.

"Fine. We were having sex," Tyler sighed. "But, it's a normal thing when you're married! And it's an amazing thing. An amazing way to show your spouse love. And I really, really hope you get to experience that one day with the boy you marry."

"I-I know what sex is..." Ruby said.

"Josh sounds like an animal during it, doesn't he?" Tyler said, just hoping humor would lighten the mood.

And luckily, it did.

Ruby smiled slightly. She was laughing.

"A cute animal, though!" Tyler exclaimed as he saw the look Josh was shooting him. "Whatever. Let me put on some clothes and I'll play doctor, ok?"

Ruby nodded and went to her room, changing into shorts and a t-shirt since she was burning up from a fever.

"'I'm gonna cum in that tight ass,' Josh? Really??" Tyler asked as he slid the clothes he was wearing before he and his husband decided to have sex while watching a movie.

"It was true!" Josh exclaimed. "The one time I try to be suuuuuuuper sexy, our kid walks in on us."

"Hey, I think you're suuuuuuuper sexy every time," Tyler said.

"Do I really sound like an animal, though?"

"When you start grunting, yes. But it's hot!"

Josh stuck his tongue out at Tyler. "I'm gonna go jerk off. Unless we can resume our fun..."

"If she wasn't sick, I'd say yes, but she has a pretty bad fever," Tyler said, kissing his husband's lips. "Sorry, baby. Maybe next time."

When Tyler walked into Ruby's room with ibuprofen and chicken noodle soup, she was throwing up into a trash can.

"Still can't get the image of us out of your head, huh?" Tyler said.

Ruby laughed a bit. "That mixed with the stomach bug."

"Hey, I think you'll be happy to know we made an agreement to never do it while you were in the house after you walked in on us when you were two. So we don't do it very often," Tyler chuckled. "We were excited."

"I don't have a problem that you guys were doing it," Ruby said. "It's just weird hearing him say that about your... thing."

Tyler laughed, feeding her a bit of soup since she was too weak to really even move. "Yeah. Sorry he seemed kinda grumpy or whatever. He's jerking off now so he'll be happy in a minute. Wait, fuck! You didn't hear that! You don't know what jerking off is, right? Please tell me you don't know what that is..."

"He's masturbating?" Ruby asked with a laugh, her eyebrow raised.

Tyler sighed. "Yeah."

"Dad, it's ok. I promise. It's normal. And I'd much rather have an awkward encounter like that, doing something that shows you two love each other, instead of you two fighting and not loving each other," Ruby said.

"And that is why you are the best daughter ever," Tyler smiled. "Can I hug you? Or do you want me to wash the sex germs off first?"

"You can hug me," Ruby smiled, hugging her father back.

Then, Josh walked in.

"Well I see someone's done beating his meat," Tyler said.

"TYLER!"

"Dad!" Ruby exclaimed, laughing.

"What??" Tyler said. "I told her you were jerking off!"

"Why would you do that?!" Josh exclaimed.

"Because you were being grumpy and she needed to know you'd be happy in a minute!"

"Tyler..."

Ruby sighed and laughed, hugging tyler tightly. "It's ok, dad," she told Josh. "I told him I don't care. It's normal."

Josh sighed but nodded, sitting down on her bed next to tyler. "Are you feeling any better, sweetheart?"

"Bet her head hurts now thinking of you jerking off," Tyler said.

"How about you go make her some tea, Ty?" Josh said more as a statement than a question.

Tyler nodded, kissing Ruby's forehead followed by Josh's before leaving the room.

"Sorry about him, Ru," Josh said. "And for you having to hear uh... that..."

"It's ok, dad," Ruby laughed. "I promise."

Josh smiled for the first time since Ruby got home, nodding his head. "Thanks, honey. You're the best."

Tyler returned with tea a few minutes later, one cup for every member of his family.

"You up for watching a movie?" Josh asked Ruby.

"Sure," she said.

So all three Dun's sat on the couch, one sick and two taking care of her.

Ruby fell asleep on the couch fairly soon, so Josh carried her to her room and put her in bed, kissing her forehead goodnight before heading to his and Tyler's room.

"Maybe you can 'cum in my tight ass' next week," Tyler teased.

"Shut up, Tyler."

"I love youuuuuu," Tyler smiled, kissing all over his husband's face.

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too."