He was already there when we arrived. Benjamin wore pants and a blue shirt that stood out, even more, his eyes. He smirked at me, making me smile in a way that only he could do.

"I was waiting patiently for you," I leaned over him, not caring which of our neighbors might be watching us now. I laid a quick kiss on his mouth. "I need to tell you, you look beautiful," Ben said tossing a lock of my hair back.

"I'm dressed the same way as always," I responded blushing at the way the beautiful word came out of his mouth.

"I have so much to tell you."

"I think you should talk later," Carla said interrupting Benjamin. "Wrong place. I did not give it to work and persuade Elizabeth to let Elle go out, to ruin everything because you are picked up here."

"We're not picked up!" I defended myself.

"I would not care if we were."

"Great! Conspire to embarrass me."

The bus took a few minutes to arrive. Which made me wonder if I could get away. As soon as we entered, a new concern surrounded us. Benjamin again did not know where we were going. We sat on a seat next to where he was. Carla was sulking because Benjamin did not know precisely where he was taking us. Taking us would be exactly the words. Carla would sleep in my house, so where would I go, she would go, and this would prevent us from losing each other. She would be separated from us when we had the place, with a cell phone, it would be easy to meet later.

"So, Benjamin, have you made up your mind?" Carla asked for the third time.

"Whether nightclub, funk dance, or some party please you, I have several options."

"Not," Party, dances and I did not match. I preferred a movie theater, a walk in an unfamiliar city, or the comfort of my home. At that moment, the only one of those options that fit together with Benjamin and me was the movies theater, but he did not want to go to the movies theater, but yes in a nightclub that he used to attend before the accident.

"Please," Ben was holding in my fist while he begged. "Please."

"There's a lot of people."

"When we get inside it will seem like there's only us," He replied winking at me.

"I'm a minor."

"I was also when I went to the place. Cooperate with me! Just tonight."

"Ben, you can get hurt."

"I'm no child. Please?"

"Carla?" I wanted her consent.

"Nightclub! Will be cool."

"That's it, girl!" Ben said, and then the two gave a touch of the hand.

"I cannot believe I'm doing this," I said as we waited in line at the nightclub.

The security guard looked at Ben, narrowed his gaze, and thought for a while. He looked again until he said hello. A flash of recognition flashed through his eyes.

"Ben, I can't believe it's you!" He said getting down to hug him. I wondered who in this town Ben did not know, maybe the people behind us, who were already irritated by the security delay in releasing the queue. "I thought I would never be having your presence here again."

"Me too. I need a favor," Ben told him. "Can you release their entry?"

The security man cleared his throat, after a few seconds of thought, released our entrance without much fanfare.

The dancing sound of Avicii's song dominated the place along with the colorful lights.

The place was already full, and I wondered how Ben could move the wheelchair in there. The stench of cigarette smoke upset my stomach. It was not my favorite place; people dancing did not fit with my lifestyle. I would not dance; I did not want to look like a dull worm on the dance floor.