He fell in love

Pov Dipper

It's been a week and no sign of Gideon or our great uncles. Ever since I've stopped selling to Gideon I've been getting more business. Which is a today score for me. After finishing selling to the last person I walked over to the warehouse.

Mabel hasn't be comfortable staying alone at the shack, so she mainly goes to Candy or Grenda's house. I trust them enough because they've known each other ever since we came.

Mabel made friends really quickly but the only ones that stayed as her friends were Candy, Grenda and Pacifica. Pacifica is always busy because of her parents but every so often she would sneak out to hang with Mabel. I'm fine with that. Like two days ago, I saw them around this time.

I finally made it to the warehouse and I knocked on the door. I see Bill and he smiles at me.

"Hey Blondie." I smiled.
"Hey Pinetree." Bill said.
"I don't yelling for once." I said.
"Everyone went somewhere and since I decided to be lazy I stayed." Bill said.
"Where did everyone go? " I asked.

I walked inside as Bill closed the door. We both just started to walk around and we ended up in his room.

"Andrew and Will went to the other town to talk to a few people." Bill said.
"Beating the shit out of everyone, nice. " I said.
"Lady and Star went to another town to make some deals with humans." Bill said.
"Yeah tricking them, priceless. " I smiled.
"I've never got to asked, are you a demon?" Bill asked.
"No, gifted and demons are alike but we have our own flaws. I can't make deals with people, while you can. Only I can pass off as a demon because of my past. " I said.
"I always thought you were demon, I just felt it. " Bill said sitting down on his bed.
"What do you mean by felt it?" I asked.
"I don't know, I just knew." Bill said.

I felt Bill grab my arm and pulled me over to him. I was sitting on his lap facing him.

"Bill I feel like your drunk." I said.
"I'm sober." Bill smiled.
"What's this than?" I asked.
"Don't worry. " Bill said.
"Are you still upset about me spiking your drink? " I asked.
"Maybe. " Bill said.
"At least I didn't do it to you twice." I said.
"Well, maybe this is a punishment." Bill smiled.

I felt his lips kiss and bite on my neck. It felt nice to me, I kind of didn't want him to stop. Bill is pretty cute well hot, he's such a mess sometimes, but he's still him.

My face turned a bright red when he bite a certain part of my neck.

"mmm~" I blushed even more.
"Found it." Bill smiled.
"B-Bill." I managed to say.
"I can read your mind you know." Bill said.
"I forgot." I said.
"I think your pretty cute as well." Bill said.

He continued to kiss my neck. I moaned softly because I couldn't hold it in anymore. Bill trailed his lips to my lips after.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back softly. I felt his hands grabbing my hips and pulling me closer. I open my mouth slightly and that's when it began.

"I can't believe we're doing this." I mumbled.
"First kiss?" Bill asked.
"Yes." I said.

Bill started to kiss my neck again. I didn't know how to feel, I felt so important. He stopped and looked at me. I grabbed his tie and slightly pulled it.

"You make me so happy." I said.
"I'll make you happy everyday." Bill said and I knew what he meant.

I pulled his tie so I can kiss him first. I felt my whole body move. I was on my back and he was on top of me.

"Changing aren't we? " I said.
"Maybe." Bill said.

Bill started to bite and kiss my neck again. Bill unbutton three of my button and kissed me lower. Bill was just abusing my body at this point.

"Ahh~" I moaned softly.

I felt a weird sensation inside my body. I ran my fingers threw his golden hair. He stopped and looked at me.

"Your the cutest thing I've ever seen." Bill said to me.
"I'm with you that's why. " I said.
"I regret nothing today." Bill said.
"I love you Bill. " I said.
"I love you too Pinetree." Bill said.

We gave each other soft pecks on the lips until we started to passionitly kiss each other. I heard something in the background and we both stopped.

"Bill! " Will yelled.

We both ignored Will. Bill just continue to kiss me softly.

"Bill!" Will yelled.

Bill just continue to kiss me one more time, I made a soft chuckle after. Will closed the door and just stared at us. He looked very dissapointed.

"Bill stop making out with a random person and explain yourself." He did know it was me.

Bill got off me and I sat up and smiled at Will. Will's facial expressions was hilarious to me. I button up my shirt and looked at Bill after.

"Bill did you-? " Will said.
"I didn't brain wash him or anything like that." Bill said.
"What's going on?!" Will was confused.
"Well-" Will interrupted me.

I started to ignore Will because he was talking a little too much for me to care. Bill sat closer to me and smiled, I smiled back as well. Will was pacing back and forth just talking to himself at this point.

"He's talking to himself at this point." I smiled.
"He is." Bill smiled.
"Should we do something? " I said.
"No. " Bill said.

I felt Bill hold my hand and I place my head on my shoulder. We just look at Will.

"Are you going to let us explain? " Bill said.
"Yes." Will said.
"What happened? " Will said.
"Dipper came over and we started to talk." Bill said.
"He was still upset that I spiked his drink." I said.
"So one thing lead to another and we were making out, until you showed up." Bill said.
"I still can't believe you guys." Will said.
"PINETREE!" Bill shouted.
"Maybe next time." I smiled because he read one of my thoughts.
"What?" Will said.
"Nothing." Bill smiled at me.
"I'm pretending that I saw nothing." Will said.
"You better not tell anyone." Bill said.
"I won't because I know that you'll kill me if I do. " Will said leaving.
"Thanks." I smiled.

Once Will closed the door Bill kissed my cheek and smiled.
Man I love him.