Just a memory

Pov Dipper

I haven't used that side of my ability ever since that day. I just couldn't control my abilities when I was younger.

Flashback
Dipper was fourteen
Third person

Two years ago Stan and Ford left Mabel and Dipper to survive on their own. Dipper did most of the survival because Mabel never knew that her uncles left. Dipper would make up random things to Mabel.

Dipper was stronger than anyone because of his gift. He couldn't control a single bit because of what his uncles did to him. Drugs. That's all they needed to fool around with his abilities.

Dipper found out who really sent to kill his family that night. The night where dipper lost his mother and faster.

Mr. Tad Strange or Strange for short. He had men all over their family because of Dippers gift. Dipper want to know why Strange sent those men. So he planed for months when he was going to attack.

Dipper was putting Mabel to bed when she looked at him. With her dull brown eyes she mumbled.

"DipDip why are you so upset? "
"I'm not sis, don't worry." Dipper smiled.
"Is their something you have to deal with? " Mabel asked.
"Yes, it's very important. Stan and Ford told me to talk care of it for them when they went on the business trip." Dipper said.
"What time would you he back? " Mabel asked.
"Probably by morning, just get some sleep. " Dipper said.
"Good night Dipper. " Mabel smiled.
"Good night. "

Once Dipper left the room he raced down stairs and grabbed a sweater. That's all he needed to finish this play war.

The sky wasn't giving Dipper the best of lucky.  The night sky wasn't seen just storm clouds, the thunder and lightning scaring dipper slightly, the pouring rain from those clouds.

Dipper walked to Strange's huge building. (now it's a telephone business) There were ten twenty floors of guards and traps.

Dipper went inside and saw hundreds of people going after him. When a clap of lighting stroke down Dipper lost all emotion.

Dippers eyes glowed a bright blue, his arms were pitch black and he didn't give any mercy. One by one Dipper started to kill every single person Tad had.

"Please do-"
"Ahhh-"
"Bring it on ki-"
"I have a fam-"
"You little bi-"

Dipper made sure that their was no survivors on each and every floor he went too. Dipper arms, legs and face was covered in pure blood. His face was lifeless as he looked them straight in the eyes before killing them.

It didn't matter because Dipper wasn't himself. The every single bit of anger he hand was finally being released. Dipper acted like he never even had emotions in the first place. That he was only doing this for fun.

Dipper finally reached for top floor and saw another group of hundred guards their. Quickly Dipper killed every single on of them with his bare hands.

Tad was laughing as he saw how power the child was. How he didn't give any mercy for others. It was just rich for him. How Tad saw all of his men dying in this child's arms.

"Your gifted my child." Tad smiled.
"You..." Dipper said.
"You showed no mercy to my men and killed them all with out feeling disgused." Tad smiled.
"..."
"Your powers are stronger than mines, the drugs worked on you. I'm surprised you even alive. " Tab smiled.
"That night, why did you sent men after my father and mother. Why did you kill them. " Dipper asked.
"I had my reasons boy." Tad said.
"Tell me before I fucking kill you right now." Dipper said.
"Your a powerful boy and with the drugs that I've personally made for you, your stronger than ever. I mean your the reason why you parents are dead. " Tad smiled.
"I didn't kill them,you did." Dipper said.
"You show no mercy when your this upset, you killed all my men and I had millions. I knew you were coming and I was right so far. Your a ducking dangerous monster that I created. You mother was so blind when she was younger." Tad said.
"I didn't mean too.... I-I couldn't control myself." Dipper said.
"You can control it, it's just that your to weak to understand your power. You were made to kill and destroy and you've succeeded. You killed everyone that stood in you way, you killed your mother and didn't know it." Tad said.
"I didn't kill my mother." Dipper said.

Strange got up and went behind Dipper and smiled. He covered Dippers eyes while smiling.

"On the roof, you got upset and instead of hitting the guy you killed your poor mother. She would he ashamed because you killed innocent people. You killed the woman that gave birth to you and you loving sister." Tad said.
"N-No... " Tears started to flow down Dippers face.
"I didn't! " Dipper yelled.
"You did and now your all I need to stay on top. " Tad said.
"I'M NOT JOINING YOUR GA-"
"Don't make me hurt your poor sister." Tad smiled.
"Don't touch her!  She didn't deserve this life, she should have gotten a better life, she could have lived with a real family. All she has left is me and all I gave left is her! " Dipper cried.
"Then do what your suppose to do and don't fight me. I'm stronger than you. "Tad said.
"No your not... "Dipper whispered.
"Excuse m-"

Dipper used his power to kill Tad, but he wanted Tad to die slowly. Strange was on the floor looking at Dipper.

"You'll suffer.... " Dipper said.
"You've done it! Your the most feared person in gravity falls! You Mason Pines are feared by all!  You will continue my work and make people fear my name and yours! You a monster that no one can control-"
"I'm stranger than you. " Dipper began to laugh.

Dipper was slowly acting like Strange. They both laughed uncontrollably and looked at each other. Dipper was slowly turning insane but anger was still inside him.

"THAT'S MY LITTLE MONSTER! " Tad laughed.

Dipper face turned serious and looked at Tad. For once in his life Tad finally felt scared. The look in Dippers eyes were pure anger, regret, sadness and happiness.

"I'm not you fucking puppet anymore Tad. Just remember that when your gone, I'll take over you business and make everyone forget about you. I'm stronger than you.... "
"Long live Tad Strange...." He said to himself
"Goodbye ." Dipper smiled.

Once Dipper said that he was dead. Dipper got up and started to laugh as he saw the dead bodies. Dipper never felt the same that day.

Flash back over
Pov Dipper.

"I have to protect her. "