No smoking

Pov Dipper

I feel like shit because I woke up late and now I'm late for my real job. I was suppose to meet gleeful in the dinner for important business. I rushed over to the dinner and sat down across from Gleeful.

"Sorry for being late. " I said.
"It's alright, it's usually the other way around. " Gideon said.
"I have the papers, so you only have to pick them up. " I said.
"Where do I sign? " He asked.
"Full name here and here. " I said.

He signed the papers and then gave me an odd look.

"Why aren't you calmed yet?" He asked
"Excuse me? " I said.
"Your one of the best and with someone with your powers. Your number one around here, so why? " He asked.
"I don't want to join any of them. " I said breaking the pen.
"Is it because of her?" He said.
"You know that." I said.
"There not going to hurt her, I mean if someone let's say tell someone about your past. " Gideon said.
"Don't you dare." I said while my eyes glowed red.
"Calmed down, you know I would never do that unless if you get on my bad side." That bitch.
"You know very well that I'm stronger than you." My eyes widen.
"It would be ashamed if Mabel were to get hurt. " He said.
"HuRt HeR aNd YoU'lL nEvEr SeE tHe LiGhT oF Day AgAin." My demonic side got the best of me.
"U-Understood. " He stuttered.
"Alright, now if you ever threaten me and include my sister I'll beat the shit out of you." My eyes turned back go it's natural color.
"You're a powerful gifted and it's such ashamed that you have to hide it. I mean even the demons didn't want you? " Gideon said.
"I'm not joining and it's only to keep her safe. " I said.
"You choice. " He said.
"Take the papers." I said.

I felt the papers in front of him and left the dinner. I went to the shop and I see Mabel waiting inside.

"Where were you? " She asked.
"Dealing with some business. " I smiled.
"Okay. " Mabel smiled.

From the corner of my eye I can see that Mabel ripped her dress.

"Mabel seat down, I'm fixing your dress." I said.
"I didn't noticed. " She said.
"I'll get the fabric." I said.

Mabel is wearing her favorite dress and it's pink with a shooting star on it. I grabbed it and started to fix it. I decided to add a pocket on her dress, I finish it, and she smiled.

"Thanks Dipper. " She smiled.
"Now, once you sell the newspaper you can go home." I said.
"Okay." She smiled.
"And if something happens like a shooting, I want you to run home as fast as you can. " I said.
"Don't worry. " She smiled.

She waved good bye and went to do her job.

•••

It's about three in the afternoon and I think Mabel is already home. I turned on the radio and a warning.

"Important message, there has been gun shots near down town. Important message, there has been gun shots near down town. "

I turned the radio off and looked at the door. I've always hated this job because people barely come. I took out a lolly pop and started to lick it. I heard the door open and I see three people.

There was a brunette with glasses wearing black dress shirt and a dark blue tie with tan skin. He's the shortest out of them but just an inch shorter. The second one had blue hair and blue eyes, black hat with a blue stripe, a blue dress shirt with a black vest with a lighter shade of blue tie, and he was the same height as me with light tan skin. The final one was the tallest (Just an inch taller than the one with blue hair) his golden eyes are adorable, his blonde hair, his yellow dress shirt with black vest and black tie, his finger less glove on his right hand, a black hat with a yellow strip and his tanned skin.