chapitre 5

I walked into the cafeteria with my lunch and immediately spotted Spencer waving at me from a table in the corner, alone. With a smile on my face, I took the seat accros from him.

"Heya Ryan." He greeted me with a smile.
"Bonjour Spencer." I replied, opening my bag in where my lunch was placed.
"This is the first time I'm not sitting alone at lunch." Spencer smiled sadly, making me feel a pang if sadness in my chest.
"Why dont more people want to sit with you?" I question, wondering myself what the very nice boy was alone. Spencer shrugged.
"Maybe because you're the only person I've mustered the courage to talk to?"
"Well I'm glad you were my first friend here, in Las Vegas." I reassured him with a comforting smile.
"Thanks dude."

I nodded and started eating my my sandwich, smiling as I tasted the salami and lettuce.

"Look at Dallon, isn't he dreamy?" I heard Spencer say, before I turned my head to see him practically drooling over some boy named Dallon. I rolled my eyes and followed his gaze before seeing a tall boy with brown hair slightly curly, and sparkling blue eyes. Spencer's soft spot was laughing with another boy, who I recognized as Brendon.

I saw the boy, Dallon, placing his hand on Brendon's shoulder as he seemed to be laughing at something someone at their table said. A weird feeling of jealousy bubbled in my chest, why am I jealous? I barely met the guy.

I chose to ignore the jocks and continued to eat my sandwich.
"So spencer, what do you do for fun?" I asked, cringing slightly at the thick accent.

Surprisingly the lover boy heard me and turned towards my general direction to answer the question.
"I enjoy listening to music and playing it, that's pretty much it, you?"

I finished swallowing the bite I had previously chewed on before answering my own question.
"Music and reading." I smiled and continued eating.

I heard a familiar sounding giggle and turned to the table where brendon was giggling at joke dallon made. Suddenly, the jealousy comes back, and this time I realize why. Oh fuck no.

a/n haha does anyone even read this? also i'm too lazy to write more so deal with it