chapitre 1

ps: if something is in italic it means it should be in french, ill alternate between french and italics
-
I woke up with mixed emotions, those being excitement and freight. I never asked to be the exchange student, but it seems like the universe had other plans for me.

My dads job had just forced him to move from Paris, France, to Las Vegas, the one place i never wanted to go, but i did want to get out of that hell hole, oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

My english was somewhat decent, thanks to my parents signing me up to multiple extra classes, on top of all my school work, which was great, i still spoke with the biggest accent, which, ive always been afraid of it leading to bullying, but hey, i should be looking at life on the bright side.

i grabbed the clothes i had set out lest night and put them, the clothes in question were very simple, yet in my mind, it looks classy. I wore a blue shirt, and some white pants, which i prayed wouldn't get ruined.

I then proceed to go into the bathroom, to wash my face and brush my hair, before giving myself my daily pep talk.

"Okay, I, George Ryan Ross the third, but prefers to be called Ryan." i started in my thick french accent. "am going to go into that school with my head held high, and hopefully not make a fool out of myself."

I smiled confidently as i ran downstairs to eat what my mom had made me.

"Good morning darling." she greeted me in french, to which i simply smiled and ate my simple nutella sandwich.

"excited son?" my dad asked as he entered the room, to which i responded with a nod, which brought a smile onto his face. "good because we need to leave." he informed me.

i quickly wiped off any chocolate that might've been on my face, chugged down my cup of water, flung my backpack onto my shoulders and kissed my moms cheek before meeting my dad at the front door.