chapitre 2

"goodbye!" i yelled to my dad before exiting the car and running up the stairs to my new school, 'Esteban high school'. i stood in front of the doors, and took a deep breath in, knowing I had come in early, as asked, to grab my schedule before the students came.

i shyly opened the door and looked around at the signs that were pointing towards the office. i hesitantly followed the signs as i looked around at the empt halls, knowing they were gonna be full very soon.

the sound of boys shouting and balls hitting the ground caught my attention, as i went off course to look for the source. i stood in front of the gym, that's where the noise came from, and peeked inside. just as my eyes entered the room, i saw a brown eyed boy, with brown hair matted down thanks to sweat, shoot a basket. his eyes caught my attention, and all my thoughts were taken over by his chocolate brown eyes, his soft, yet so intense eyes.

time seems to stop as he turned to me, yet i think he hadn't noticed me, or maybe he did, he probably didn't. i blushed and looked down before turning around and trying to find my way around the school.

i saw some more signs and followed them, before arriving to the place i wanted to be, the office. i shyly pushed the door before being met with a women, who seems to be in her mid thirties, looked up to me with a smile.

"you must be george." she said in a sweet voice.
"i like to go by ryan." i managed to say, and to my surprise, she seemed to understand my thick accent.
"france?" she asked sweetly, to which i nodded.
"well, ryan, here's your schedule." she said giving me the paper with all my classes and my locker number, she continued. "we asked a boy to help you around on your first few days, he'll be here shortly."

she indicated me to take a seat on one of the jet black chairs that were placed near the wall. i set my bag down and took a seat, pulling out a book i had taken from france, 'le portrait de dorian grey' (the picture of dorian grey) and opened the book the page i had left off, diving into the story.

"sorry i'm late misses Linda." an angelic masculine voice exclaimed out of breath.
"it's fine Brendon." she responded to the newly entered boy. i gently folded the top corner of my page, before closing my book and looking up.

it was the same boy i had been gawking at earlier, the same brown hair, expect this time it was dry, much to my disappointment, his brown eyes still captivated me, and a beautiful smile gracing his features
"hey i'm brendon, you must be George."