chapitre 4

The bell rang and I made it through the day, eagerly waiting for my french class, just so I could relax.

After leaving my third period science class, I made my way to my most anticipated class.

I stepped through the door and took a spot in the front, and looked at all te students filing in and spotted familiar
luscious brown eyes, Brendon.

I directed my eyes back to my desk, feeling a small blush grace my cheeks. The sound of someone walking next to me filled my ears, I turned to see some girl with blond hair.

"You're the french transfer student aren't you?" She said in a tone that she hoped would turn me on, which much to her disappointment, I was left unfazed.

"That's me." I said shyly, my eyes seeing brendon take a seat behind me, bringing a small smile to my face.

"Madeleine." She smiled sweetly.

Before I could respond, the teacher initiated his course. He was tall, had a youthful face which was graced with brown eyes and chestnut hair.

"Hello class." He started, a smile gracing his lips as his english accent laced his words.

"Today we'll be learning about the possessive pronouns." He explained , my eyes sparkling, eager to start the class I'd ace.

"Madeleine, complete the sentence with the correct pronoun, it's the first question on the sheet I passed yesterday." The teacher, which name I had to check, which ended up being Mr Sangster.

"That is our dog." The girl next to me said, her french sounding elegant.

"Wait you speak french?" I whispered to which she nodded with a smile.

"Mr Ross, why don't you go with the next question?" Mr Sangster proposed with a small smile on his lips.

"That is my dog." I spoke in french, which brought a smile to his face.

The class dragged on, and I ended up having a couple of conversations with the girl next to me.

The bell soon rang, allowing everyone to leave the class and make their way to lunch.

As I got up, I felt a hand tap on my shoulder, making me turn to face the person. My eyes met Brendon's, making my cheeks heat up slightly.

"So you speak fluent french right?" He asked, his eyebrow raised in a questioning manner. I answered to his question with a nod, which made him drop his eyebrow and a smile grace his beautiful face.

"Do you think you could help me? French isn't exactly my best class." The boy asked rather sheepishly, and I felt my heart beat faster.

"S-sure." I stuttered as he handed me his number with a smile before rushing out and getting to lunch.