[7. Tantalizing]

Francesca POV~

"This is a place where I don't feel alone."

My hands flip through more and more pieces of paper, relating to the man sitting across from me, who looks around the room. As I come to terms with what exactly the problem is I roll my eyes looking up, and grip my gun which is strapped to my leg; underneath my dress.

"So Mr Sutton you're in a great amount of debt bla bla bla. Wheres the fucking money?" I raise my gun and he shifted awkwardly in his chair, as if he didn't know what to do.

"Well I spoke to your brother on the phone and he said that we was gonna find a way to repay--"

BANG!

The sound of my gun rattled through the room, as did the scraping of my chair as I got up. Everything was just the same: business, fuck, kill and I'm tired so fucking tired. Voices echoed after me as I wondered out of the room towards the cars but I didn't turn back, I knew what I wanted.

"Where ya wanna go miss?" The driver said as he chucked his cigarette out of the car window.

"Take me back to the house."

                         ✞

White powder and pills are scattered across the small table in front of where I lay, with my glass of wine. Most nights I lay here nothing else to do, but get so drunk I don't remember what I did earlier in the night.

Soft slow music plays in the background, and I stand up beginning to sway in time. The more I think about it the more I realise how alone I have truly become; how isolated I am.

Maybe I should call him. Maybe if I call he might say yes. Maybe he wants to get drunk to.

It rings three times before a deep voice answers from the other side, "Hello?"

My body is awake but my mind is asleep and I hesitate before asking, "Do you want to have a drink?" The only response I get is silence, before a mumbled yes is given. "Meet me at the bar where you first laid eyes on me."

                         ✞

Tommy POV~

The dark substance filled my glass for the third time in five minutes, as I sat at the bar. She never told me what exactly she wanted to talk to me about, only that she wanted a drink.

A small hand rested upon my shoulder and I knew who it was.

"I didn't think you were coming," I turned to look at her as she sat down beside me. Faint dark circles were noticeable under her eyes, and her hands shook as she placed them upon the table. "Snow isn't good for you."

"Neither is whiskey or cigarettes," Her voice had nothing to it. It was just empty.

"I need them to get through the day."

"So we have something in common then," She bought her lips to the gin I ordered her. What could a pretty little princess like her have to cry about?

"Why did you want to see me?" I pulled some smokes from my pocket and offered one to her.

"Needed someone to talk to," Thick smoke poured from her lips as she spoke to me. Looking down at her hands to see if they'd stopped shaking, I saw something dark underneath the sleeve of her dress.

Without thinking I touched her arm and she hissed through her teeth and glared at me. They were bruises.

"Who did this," This time I grabbed her arm and my voice was stern.