Chapter 1: First Day at Beacon! Blake and Velvet's realization

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 1 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was getting ready for his first day at Beacon and he was getting dressed and getting ready for class and he makes his way there, then as he arrives he opens the door to be greeted by the teacher of the class.........

Port: "Oh, you must be the new student. *grabs clipboard* (Y/N) (L/N) I presume?"

(Y/N): "Yes sir, that's me."

Port: "Ah, finally someone with respect. Pleasure to meet you, now you can sit, there."

.........(Y/N) sits in the seat and more students came walking in and they took their seats, then (Y/N) sees Blake walk in with three other girls and he recognized them to be her teammates, then they went to the seat next to him and Blake noticed (Y/N) and she sat beside him.........

Blake: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Hey Blake. So, I guess you're in this class?"

Blake: "Yeah, I'm surprised you're here as well."

..........then (Y/N) felt a tap on his shoulder and he turns right to see Velvet sitting beside him was well.......

(Y/N): "Oh hey Velvet, how're you doing?"

Velvet: "I'm fine."

(Y/N): "That's good, so has that guy been bothering you?"

Velvet: "Nope, hasn't been bothering me since you stood up to him."

(Y/N): "That's good."

.........then class started and everyone was paying attention, but as Prof. Port was telling one of his stories everyone was nearly falling asleep and everyone was trying to pass up boredom. Then as (Y/N) was listening he seen a crumbled up piece of paper land on him and he hears snickering and he turns around to see Cardin throwing paper balls at Velvet, then he got iritated where he takes the crumbled up papers and he made a paper ball of his own where it could hurt someone as it hits them in the head, Prof. Port turns around and (Y/N) looks to see Cardin going to throw another one, but you stopped him by doing a quick throw with the one you crumpled up and hits his eye dropping the one he was gonna throw as he clenched his eye, everyone snickers and Cardin gets up angry........

Cardin: "YOU SON OF A BITCH."

Port: "Mister Winchester, *he looks at him* keep quiet and watch your language. See me after class."

........Cardin growls quietly and he sits down and looks defeated, and Velvet smiled at (Y/N) and quietly thanked him and he nodded. Then it was time for Prof. Goodwitch's class and she makes the next announcement.........

Goodwitch: "Would Cardin Winchester please come to the arena."

........Cardin walks in the arena with his weapon and (Y/N) raised his eyebrow........

(Y/N): (A mace, wrong choice of a weapon dumbass.)

Goodwitch: "Now, Mister Winchester please choose your opponent."

Cardin: "I choose him."

..........he points his mace at (Y/N) and his eyes widen, then he smirks and he makes his way to the arena and he stands in front of Cardin........

3rd P.O.V

..........Cardin gets in fighting stance and (Y/N) goes for one of his swords, and he grabs one and he pulls it out of its sheath and he gets in fighting stance and he smirks........