[4] ❝The Concert❞ [Christmas Special Part 1]

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

'So, we would be having a concert on Christmas Day and some of you would be part of it!' Mrs Smith said in a happy tone. 'But how are we going to choose who is going to be part of it?' Razz asked. 'Good question Razz! We are going to do that by using a random name picker! Everyone's name is written on a piece of paper which is in this box and I would pick 11 pieces of paper. Those names who are in the 11 pieces of paper would have to sing in the concert. Got it?' Mrs Smith asked.

'Ok' Everyone replied as Mrs Smith picks 11 pieces of paper. 'Ok so the first monster who got picked is...Dream!' Mrs Smith says. 'Yay!' Dream said. 'the second, third and fourth is... Blue,Razz and Outer!' 'WOWIE! THIS WOULD BE EXCITING!' Blue said. 'Nice...' Razz said with an uninterested tone. 'Ok then...' Outer said nervously.

'The 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th is Sci, Ink, Reaper and Error!' 'Ok?' Sci said. 'The 9th, 10th and lastly 11th is Geno, Fell and Classic!' Mrs Smith said before continuing, 'So the chosen monsters please send the song that you are going to sing to me by tomorrow. Class dismissed!' Mrs Smith said, walking away.

"Oh my gosh I'm gonna sing in front of Classic? Should I confess to him during the concert? Would he hate it?" Fell's mind is filled with thousands of question but he was bought back to reality by Classic when he says 'hey. are you ok?'. 'Yeah I'm alright.' Fell said, packing his bag and preparing to leave the classroom for the break.

Fell and Classic goes to their respective tables as their friends waited for them with smirks on their faces

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Fell and Classic goes to their respective tables as their friends waited for them with smirks on their faces. Fell and Classic were both confused when they see their friends smirking when they saw them walking together towards the cafeteria.

'umm... why are you guys smirking at me and fell?' Classic asked his friends with a confused expression. 'WOWIE BROTHER! I NEVER KNOW YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!' Papyrus said. 'wait, BOYFRIEND?!' Classic replied with a confused tone. 'Y-y-you didn't know a-about the picture?' Alphys asked. 'what picture?' Classic asked.

'This picture of you and fell, punk!' Undyne said as she shoved Alphys's phone in his face. There is a picture of Fell carrying him in bridal style. Classic blushes as he tells them what happened. 'he just helped me up when i was about to fall. there's nothing between us.' Classic explains to his friends.

'Right... you and Fell always hangs out together except during break time. You totally like him.' Slim said. Classic blushed a deeper blue as he says 'no! we are just great buddies! i don't like him!' 'Dude. You're just making it more obvious that you like him.' Undyne said. 'no...i...we don't...ugh fine i do like him!' Classic admits as his friends fangirls.

'Oh my gosh!!! This is just like one of my anime!!!' Alphys says. 'So, who's gonna confess?' Slim asked. ' ugh. i don't know. my mind is just so confused. what if he doesn't like me?' Classic says. 'Hey, I know that red eye. He definitely likes you. Just gather your courage and confess to him. I know you can do it, punk!' Undyne says as she pats Classic's shoulder. 'Y-y-yeah. You can do it.' Alphys encourages him. 'YEAH BROTHER! IM SURE YOU CAN!' Papyrus says as he hugs Classic.

Meanwhile, Fell approaches to his table. 'Wow Fell. Never know you would like him.' Razz said, drinking some water. 'Wait, what?' Fell asked. 'Don't you know? The picture has been spreading everywhere.' Reaper said as he showed Fell the picture while eating his burger. Fell immediately blushed a deep red as he says 'I don't like him! He is just a good friend of mine.'

'Dude you totally like him. Just admit it.' Geno says as he continues to sip his ketchup. 'Ugh alright I like him.' Fell admits it as some of his friends fangirls and others smirking at him. 'Oh my gosh! This is just like one of the animes Alphys showed me!' Dream says. 'So...aRe yoU goINg tO conFEss to hIm?' Error asked while eating a popsicle.

Fell's blush immediately becomes even more deeper as he says, 'Well, I was going to confess to him during the concert...' Razz spits out on his water, Reaper almost chokes on the burger, Geno spits out his ketchup before coughing and Error choked on his popsicle. [This just became so inappropriate omg] 'What?!' All four of them said.

'So, are you still going on with that idea?' Reaper said with a curious voice. 'Maybe?' Fell said. 'Wait, that means Error can confess to Ink while Razz can confess to Blue!' Geno said in an excited tone. Error and Razz immediately blushed at the idea. 'That's...not a bad idea.' Razz said as Error agreed with him. 'Great! Then it's planned!' Fell said happily.

 'Great! Then it's planned!' Fell said happily

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

To be continued!
And Merry Christmas!

To be continued!And Merry Christmas!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
A New Start [A Kustard Fanfiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें