You Think He's Cheating

Start from the beginning

"I love you so much. I would never cheat on you. No matter what I want to be at your side for the rest of my life. No one will come between us. (Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N), will you do me the honor and become Mrs.DiLaurentis by marrying me?"

You had tears happy tears running down your eyes and you couldn't get the words out. You nodded and he slipped the ring on your finger.

Ezra:

Walking into Ezra's apartment you immediately knew something was off

Walking into Ezra's apartment you immediately knew something was off. The place was spotless and there were two dishes in the sink. Ezra had obviously made dinner last night for someone that wasn't you. You walked over to the bed to see him knocked out and still dressed nice. You walked over to the sink and cleaned the dishes. You heard a groan come from Ezra and looked over.

"(Y/N)?", he rasped out, "What are you doing here?"

You looked at him and smiled slightly and said, "I came to see you and you were sleeping. But, then I saw there were dirty dishes so, I decided to clean them. Even if there were only two dishes."

He smiled and walked over to you. He wrapped his arms around you and you giggled. You pulled away and ran over to the couch, only to trip on a pair of heels. And they weren't yours. You thought it was strange.

"Are you okay?", Ezra asked. You nodded and sat on the couch. You looked over at the heels and felt the tears, coming to your eyes. Not wanting to come to any conclusions, you blinked the tears away and smiled up at him. He noticed your eyes and frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Who's shoes are those?", you whispered.

He looked over at the black pumps you were talking about. "Damn it, she left them.", he mumbled.

"Ezra, who's she? And you made her dinner. And she left her heels her. Is that why I couldn't come over last night? You were cheating on me."

He looked at you with wide eyes. "No, I most definitely wasn't cheating on you. My mom came over last night and I made her dinner, while she tried to convince me to come back with her."

"I'm such an idiot. I'm sorry that I thought you were cheating."

He hugged you and kissed your forehead. "I think some cuddles would be a better apology."

Toby: