How He Asks You Out

Jason: You and Jason have been friends ever since that day freshman year and you started to grow feelings for him. He was always there for you when you needed him and he always made you laugh. There was a month before homecoming and no one has asked you. You were walking towards your locker until you heard singing. You turned around to see the choir standing on the stairs and Jason standing on the bottom step. Then they started singing,
"Star light
Star bright
1st star I see tonight
I wish I may
I wish I might
Take you with me on homecoming night"
Then Jason came forward and gave me the flowers.
"So, Y/N, what do you say? Homecoming?", he said.
"Of course, Jason.", you said and hugged him.

Ezra: You and Ezra have been hanging out a lot. You usually go over to his apartment. One day you were lying down with your feet in his lap studying.
"Y/N, can I ask you something?", he said.
"Shoot.", you said looking up at him.
"Will you go on a date with me this Saturday?", he said. "You know what that was really crazy to ask and I-"
"Yes, I'll go on a date with you Ezra.", you replied.
"Really?", he asked.
"Of course."

Toby: You had been spending a lot of time with Toby because you really didn't want to hang out with Ali. One day you were with Toby at the park and you guys stopped in front of the lake.
"Y/N, I have to ask you something.", he said.
"What is it? Wait, your blushing! Is this about a girl?", you said.
"Yeah, I wanted to ask this special girl on a date.", he said and you frowned.
"Oh, who is the girl?", you asked looking down.
"You.", he said. You looked up and smiled. "So what do you say?"
"Of course I'll go on a date with you.", you said blushing.

Caleb: You were dragging Caleb to the apartment that you live in with your brother.
"Come on, Caleb. I want to lay down already.", You said whining.
"Are you sure your brother is not there? He doesn't like me.", he said.
"Of Course he likes you.", you said. Ezra really didn't like Caleb. He said he was a bad influence. You stopped in front of the door and Caleb pulled you back.
"If he likes me then, I guess he won't mind me taking you on a date?", he said with a smirk.
"You want to take me out on a date?", you said blushing.
"Yeah, Y/N, I want to take you on a date.", he said while you looked down. He lifted your chin up and moved a piece of hair that was in your face and tucked it behind your ear.
"So, Y/N, is that a yes or no?"
"Yes, Caleb, I would love to go on a date with you.", you said wrapping your arms around his neck, hugging him. Then Ezra opened the door and looked at both of you.
"Who is taking who on a date?"

Mike: You were laying down on Mike's bed while he was lifting weights. You were so tired from practice and you remembered you promised Mike you would help him study. After 5 minutes you fell asleep. You woke up to Mike throwing his books on the bed.
"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you.", he said.
"No problem. I came to help you study not to sleep.", you said.
"Y/N, you're always here because you don't like to be alone at home. This is practically your second home. You have literally slept in my parents bed before.", he said laughing.
"In my defense, I was seven. And you were there too.", you said as he sat down next to you.
"And you've had sleep overs here and slept in my bed.", he said.
"I was 8 and there was thunder outside.", I said.
"But I still comforted you. We've had so many memories in this house.", he said.
"Yeah"
"Like when your first boyfriend broke up with you right in front of this house because you spent so much time with me and I made you feel better.", he said, "Or that time when we were in sixth grade and our sisters were chasing home because of the prank with the chocolate." I laughed and he continued, "Or when I first asked you out on a date?"
I looked up at him and said, "You've never asked me out on a date."
"Well, Y/N Hastings, will you go on a date with me?"
"I would love to, Ninja Turtle."

Noel: Ever since that night at the game you and Noel had become very close. It was the day before Noel's big party and you were walking in the hallway. A couple of the boys from the lacrosse team came up to you and surrounded you. The tallest one smacked your ass, as you were putting something in your locker. You turned around to see that it was Nathan Scott. (Sorry, I didn't know which name to use.) You rolled your eyes and tried to squeeze your way through them.
"Can you please move?", you said.
"Well, if it isn't Mike's little twin sister. You know I love your ass.", Nathan said and the other boys laughed.
"Oh really. Well, you're never going to have it.", you said.
"Feisty. I like it.", he said.
"Get away from her, Scott.", you heard someone say.
"What is it to you, Kahn?", Nathan responded.
"You're bothering her. That's what it is to me. Now move or I'll have you benched for tonight's game.", he said with a smirk. Nathan and the others left and you broke down. It had happened before and Noel knew that. It was always Nathan. Either he would smack your ass, try to kiss you, or 'accidentally' touch your boob. Noel wrapped his arms around you and looked at you.

"Y/N. I won't let him touch you again.", Noel said, "Willyougoonadatewithme?", he said really quickly.

"Huh?", you said as you looked up at him.

"Y/N Montgomery, Will you go on a date with me?", he said and you nodded and smiled.