I don't kiss back. I just can't. But I let him take full control of kiss. He started sucking my lips as our saliva mixes. I taste him as I open my mouth, giving him full control. His tongue rushes in, exploring my mouth, touching every inch of my mouth.

I feel little hazy but I like it! This is my first kiss with Yoongi!!

No! correction. This is my first kiss ever!

I can't help myself but smile into kiss. He continues kissing me. I feel suffocated due to lack of air now but he won't stop. I don't want this to stop either. Even if its my last day I don't want him to stop.

Our kiss deepens and now he pulls me on his bed. He simultaneously kisses me and lays me in the middle on bed on my back. I don't realize it untill i am fully laid on his bed and he comes on top of me, still kissing.

I can feel my ears burn, i am sure they are turned red by now. He finally breaks the kiss and heavily breaths on top of my mouth. I am too panting due to lack of air. But i want more. I look at him with lustful eyes asking for more and guessing what would come next.

He speaks nothing and slowly starts to unbutton my shirt. With evey button he removes, the heartbeat goes faster and faster.

"This is it Hoseok.! Say goodbye to your virginity!" I say to myself in my mind as he fully removes my shirt and drops down on floor. My naked chest is moving up and down heavily. He sees that and leaned to place wet kisses.

He starts from my belly button and comes till my collarbone licking and biting. Blue purple marks all over my upper body. That's it! I am marked by my master.

I have never felt so much happier before. His lips now reach my neck. My head fell back giving him full view of my neck. He doesn't even look at me. He is too busy finding my sensitive area. He places hickeys all over my neck.

I bit my lips as I don't know want to distract him from what he is doing to me. But I can't help but moan loudly as he finds my hoseok-spot and bit on it repeatedly, making it wet while licking.

"Ahhhhmmm nghhhh Yoongiii..ahhh"

He finally looks at me and I look at him wondering if I have done wrong by moaning his name. I am new at this. I dont know anything. But he doesn't look angry. I am relieved.

He breaks our deep and intense stare and goes down , now removing my pants. I shouldn't be afraid, this is what I wanted after all. But I suddenly feel shy as he completely undresses me. I lay there fully naked for him and I close my eyes.

Yoongi haven't spoken anything since we started our session. I feel nervous. Is he gonna prep me? Is he too rough? Either way I am not allowed to have my opinion. That's what I am taught. I wait there for Yoongi to do next things and suddenly I hear his low voice,

"Spread them"

<<<<Meanwhile>>>>

Jungkook's pov:-
I run towards the garden to pick damn flower as I can't deny his orders. But I don't wanna leave him alone. I must see NJ drinking that whole glass of smoothie.

I run back to kitchen but there is no one. I see Namjoon just walking on stairs to upstairs. I run towards him. "Master...Namjoon" i call him and he looks back in corridor. "ah Jungkook! You bring these. Good. Now put them in vast in my room ok!" He says.

"Okay master. But did you drink the smoothie?" I ask softly not making him suspicious. "Yes jungkook. It was nice."

I sigh in relief. Now I just have to be with him as the drug will hit him. I follow him into his room. "Where should I put it ?" I ask him holding the vast and carefully observing him for finding changes in his behavior.

"Near my work table" he says and smiles. He waits for me to put and leave. He wants to check on jin. But I can't allow that. I just stand facing my back to him thinking of excuse to stay with him.

"Umm..if you are done jungkook you can go" he says.
"Ah yes" i say and walk pass him.

No! I cant leave him with jin. All my efforts will go in vain. He has already drink it. I just have to turn him on somehow.

I quickly turn and pulls him by his wrist and make him sit on edge of bed. "What the hell jungkook" he yells in shock.

I don't waste time, and sit on his laps pressing my lips on his. He can't resist me. The drug will work now.

Namjoon's pov:-

It took me by surprise. I never thought jungkook, so call my other slave would try to kiss me by force. It took few moments to understand the situation. But as soon as I realize he is smooching my lips, i push him away, taking the situation in control.

"WHAT THE F*CK YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!!??" I yell in most horrified voice. He looks at me with confused eyes, like this wasn't reaction he was expecting.

But why wouldn't I? I never hinted him for closeness or anything. Why would he do that? Is he desperate!?

He says nothing and starts to grind his ass on my clothed member. "GET OFF ME" i say and push me harder. He falls on ground and looks at me with question. "You are not supposed to be like this" he mutters but mostly to himself.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT JUST YOU DID!? SLAVE CANT HAVE CHOICE OF MAKING LOVE. DO YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES?" I yell and he looks down on floor.

"GO WAIT IN GUEST ROOM" I order. I will look at him later. I will have to punish me. Making him understand where he belongs. He can NEVER replace jin! How dare he thought I would sleep with him!

And that to, when my jin is in his room. He stands and goes out. Thank god, jin hasn't seen this. I don't what to break his heart.

The anger fills me but I have to see jin first. I will teach a lesson to jungkook later.

I take deep breath and opens a door to jin's room. "Jinnie baby?" I ask as I see him asleep on his stomach.

That's weird caz Jin never sleeps like that. He says that it makes him uncomfortable. He always sleeps on back or side curling his legs. "Baby wake up" i sit beside him and caress his hair. But no response.

I look around to see dildo and cuffs outside the box. What the hell. He is not allowed to used them without me. He knows that, and he never disobeys.

"Jinnie! Why did you use the toys!" I ask making my voice strict. He still doesn't look up. I am frightened now. I flip him over, his face has dried tears and he is unconscious.

"Jin!! Wake up! What happened?!!" I shout. And moves his cheeks, trying wake him up.
"Umm..." He mumbles finally and flinching his eyes. I sigh in relief but soon his state worries me.

I slowly make him sit on bed. He coughs and finally opens his eyes. I grab water and hands him over. He drinks slowly and as soon as he is done with drinking he comes into my arms hugging me. "Namjoon...I ...I am sorryy..." He starts sobbing.

I hug him back and pat on his back. "Jinnie it's okay...let me know what happened" i try to console him.

"I tried to stop him...i am sorry...he messed up with my...I mean your..." I understood what happened. I try to make him sit properly but he whimpers due to too much soreness.
"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?"

he looks down with guilty eyes.
"Jun...jungkook" he speaks under his breath looking scared.

I stood up as I am boiling due to anger. I was never this angry! No one touches my Jin!

This f*cking son of bitch dared to touch my jin under my roof??? He has to be punished so hard before abandoned.

"Namjoon..." Jin calls me but I walk towards the guest room in anger.

~~~~~~×××××~~~~~~~~~×××××~~~~~~
Hello guys!!
A lot of cliffhangers,,, but yesss a quite intense chapter!! Hope you would like it.
Not checked for mistakes.

Vote, comment, share💕