10

Addison doesn't really know what she's feeling. The girl was occupying her mind that she can't even focus on the meeting.

"Ma'am? What do you think?" One of the employees was presenting some of the achievements of the business for the last year. She felt stupid that a girl can make her unstable.

Addison looked at the employee and then the presentation in front of her. "It's good, for you. But not good enough for me." Everyone in the room seemed so shocked except for two people, her daughter that seemed to have liken the girl that has been occupying her mind because she was sitting in her lap, and her best friend who knows her very well that is not even surprised by her remarks. 

"You think you're good because of these achievements? But have you ever considered your financial status? That's your problem, you keep on thinking about what to do to make the business more well known, yet haven't even considered if it's capable enough to do such things." Everyone was silent and all looking at the woman who emitted an aura that asks for respect. Addison was now focused on the meeting that she did not even notice the girl who caught her attention is now looking at her with admiration.

"You keep sending big amounts of money out, yet the money that is going in is not even enough to even replace the money that had been sent out, not even 85% of it. This attitude of yours in the business leads you to bankruptcy. Now, I as the new owner of this business, I want all of you to not be lazy as hell and change that attitude of yours. I want you all to work hard because I didn't bought this business for nothing, I didn't also bought this out of pity for all your workers. I bought this business because I see potential in it. A Potential to be the no. 1 modeling agency in the whole world."

Everyone in the room seemed to be entranced by the woman who had just spoken. 

"So if one of you don't want that and disagree with me, then I'll be expecting your resignation letter by tomorrow. That would be all. Dismissed."

Almost everyone in the room stood up immediately and rushed out, while some stayed to show their support for the new boss and welcomed her personally.

When everyone was out, her daughter immediately goes to her and sit on her lap. her best friend and the girl following behind. That made her wonder 'What is their relationship with each other' they seemed really close.

"Momma! Momma! Can we go to the park now? Please! Pretty please momma!" The little girl was using her puppy that her mother could not resist at all. But she thought of the important paper works she has to finished by today.

"Baby, momma's a little bit busy right now. Maybe next time, okay?" The young mother felt sorry and regret when she saw her daughter's teary eyes.

"If it's okay with you, I can go with her to the park." She looked at where the voice came from, and it was the same girl that occupied her mind awhile ago.

"Really? Please say yes momma!" The little girl was more than happy to be with her other mom.

"Ah who are you again?" Addison can't seem to brush of the feeling of jealousy, especially when she saw her friend put her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Ahm... I'm sorry for not introducing my self. I'm Olivia, one of the models in this agency." Olivia smiled and put her hand in front of Addison for a handshake, but Addison didn't take it and Olivia shyly took back her hand. Addison didn't took it because she was afraid, afraid of what she's feeling towards the girl in front of her.

"You don't have to worry about anything Adi, Olivia's a nice girl and besides, I'm gonna be there with them." Addison was feeling uncomfortable, especially when her friend put her arm on Olivia's shoulder and move the girl closer to her.

"Can we mom? Please?" The little girl was still oblivious to the look her mother gave her aunt.

"No." The three seemed shocked by her answer. "No. I will go with them instead of you, besides don't you a have work waiting at your own company?"

"But I thought you have work to do? I can always cancel a meeting."

"My work can wait, my daughter needs me. You don't have to cancel anything, you can go now. Thank you for accompanying Scarlett while I'm at work." Sky was grinning in the side, she knew her friend so well and she knew that her friend is jealous.

"Okay then, I hope you enjoy your little family bonding." When Olivia heard it she can't help but to blush especially hearing the word 'family'.

"I'll go then, Olivia you have my number so call me if anything happens or you got bored by this woman right here. See you." Addison's eyes was still in Olivia's shoulder where Sky's arm where at rest.

"Yeah. Of course, see you then." Olivia have a feeling that Sky had planned this.

"No need for that, they will surely be safe with me and will not get bored."

"Okay then. I'll see you." When Sky pass through Addison, she said something that made her blush.

After Sky went out, Addison stood up and carried her daughter, Scarlett.

Olivia was still looking at the two wonderful angels in front of her when Addison stopped in front of the door and look at the starstruck girl.

"Are you coming or what?" That seemed to get her head back and walk towards the two. Olivia was nervous, but at the same time happy. It feels like she's with her own family right now even though Addison can't remember her, she's still happy.