2

ADDISON'S POV

"Mom?" Scarlett calls out to me.

Scarlett is my 3-year-old daughter who I love so much. She became my strength and inspiration every day. You see, I'm a single mom but I love it a lot.

"Yes, sweety?"

"Do you think planet Easrin can support human life?" She asked.

Easrin is the planet that my team and I recently discovered. I'm not just a businesswoman but also I part time being a scientist.

You may wonder why a 3-year-old could ask such question, actually, she got that from me. And she's not an ordinary kid, at the age of two and a half, she already can solve a Rubik's cube, the giant one.

 And she's not an ordinary kid, at the age of two and a half, she already can solve a Rubik's cube, the giant one

"Well sweety, we're still working on it. But I'll tell you if we got some progress." She just nodded at me and continued playing.

While I was looking at her, I suddenly felt hungry so I decided I should make some food for us two since we are all alone in the house. I let all our helpers have a day off for today.

"What do you want for snack baby?" I asked her while walking to the kitchen.

"I want grilled cheese sandwich please." I didn't realize she was actually following me to the kitchen.

"And oh! Don't forget the..."

"Fresh milk. Of course baby." I cut her.

"Thanks, mom. Love you." Then she kisses my cheek and ran off to the living room to continue playing.

"Oh, how I love that kid." I said to no one and smiled.

************

OLIVIA'S POV

"Yes! Pose for me!... A little more charm... Poise Olivia!... That's it!... Last shot!" The photographer's voice is booming in this studio and it's really irritating.

I really need a break after this, because being a model is very tiring. After the shoot, I immediately walk through my dressing room where my manager is waiting for me.

"I need a break." I voice out my thoughts to my manager.

"Well, I see what I can do for you." She said looking at her tab.

"I can only give you a week Liv. You know there's a lot of brands that are asking for you. I'm sorry." She said looking at me apologetically.

"Nah... It's ok, at least I can rest even for a week. Thanks, Emma." I said while smiling at her.

I never thought I could get this big in the modeling industry. Before I was just a simple model who modeled small brands, now I got the chance to work with Victoria secret, Dolce & Gabbana, Nike, and many more.

How I wish I could share all these achievements with someone I love. I could've shared it with her.

"Do you understand me, Olivia?" Emma said, breaking my thoughts.

"I'm sorry Em, what did you say?"

"Never mind. You're thinking about her aren't you?" Her. We couldn't even say her name because it will just hurt me.

I just nodded at her and smiled sadly. Emma smiled at me and hugged me for comfort. Emma is not just my manager but also my best friend. She knows about my past, and she understands me.

*****