“Zor!!” I looked back and saw Zorua rolling over on my bed, getting caught up in all of the blankets that had been pushed off in a messy pile at the end of the bed.

   Laughing, I unfolded the covers that held Zorua captive. “Here you go.” I said as the sheets revealed a mess of black and red fur.

   “Zor?” As I calmed my laugh into a small giggle I petted Zorua’s fur down to smooth out the mess of bed head-like fur.

   “Let's get something to eat, huh, Zor?” Pouncing right up, Zorua followed me out of the room and into the kitchen when we heard a loud splash from the bathroom.

   Looking down to Zorua, I laughed. Knowing how hard it was to give Popplio a bath.

   I ate a plate of leftovers from the fridge, along with a glass of water. All the while, the bath had been running. After about an hour I knocked on the door to check on mom and Popplio.

   There was no answer until I heard a whimper from Popplio inside. I felt that something bad must have happened to mom or Lio.

   Banging on the door, I yelled out. “Mom! Lio! Open the door.” The water was slow, but was still running inside. Ten minutes passed if me and Zor yelling when a leak of water had started to bleed through underneath the door.

   Fear raised in my heart. “MOM!! POPPLIO!!” I screamed. Only Lio’s whins could be heard “LIO! WHAT'S GOING ON?!!” I felt a gush of water get thrown at the door. “Zorua! Fury swipes!!”

   The bathroom door broke open, revealing a flooded tub and Popplio whimpering racing over to us. The water was one, just barely letting water out of the faucet.

   “Where's mom?!” Looking up at my horrified face, Popplio shook her head. Rushing into the bathroom, there was nothing else. Shutting off the faucet, I let the tub drain.

   Wiping back to the living room, I searched for any signs of my mom. None. Running into her own room was only an empty room. Mom wasn't home.

   I looked for some sign of her. Then, I saw a piece of paper by my computer.

   Walking over to it, I read the letter aloud to Zor and Lio.

   “Going out to go out to see Sun’s first trial on Akala. Be back in a few days. Don't go outside and watch over the house. The extra key is on the kitchen counter. Be safe, dear. Love, mom.”

   Looking down at Popplio, I feared for her. “Who locked you in there?” Popplio looked over to the window.

   I knew that she was talking about the pink haired girls that had taken her before.

   “That girl?” I asked. She shook her head and pulled her flipper up so she looked taller. “An older girl?”

   This time, she nodded. Anger seathed through me. First they had kidnapped her now tried to kill her?

   I went through my dresser. Pulling out a couple of different outfits. “We need to get out of here.” Looking towards the girls, I saw the fear in their faces.

   Kneeling down, I conferted each of them. “Don't worry. We'll be back soon. But right now. It's just not safe for you two.”

   Standing back up, I continued packing. “Stay close to me for now. Close the door and stay in the room.” I called out to them.

   I packed the clothes into a medium sized sash bag. Two pairs of shorts and three different tee shirts. Changing into a pair of sneakers, I was about to walk back to Zorua and Popplio when I heard the door open.

   “That can't be mom.” Tip toeing, I locked my door. Fear consumed me when I heard a girl screaming. She was an older teenager and seemed pissed off. I could only think that she was the one who had tried to down Lio.

   Taking out my pokeballs, I looked at Zor and Lio. “Only for a little bit.” I whispered to them. They returned to their respective balls. Grabbing my bag of clothes, I stuffed all of my money into the bag and climbed up onto my desk.

   Looking out of the window, I saw no one. Opening the window, I climbed out.

   Right as my left foot was about to make it over the window sill, it got caught on a few computer wires and knocked over a few things.

   The computer knocked down as I rushed to get out of the house. The screen broke on the floor of the room. Falling out onto the grass, I heard the girl pounding on the door.

   “Who's in there!!” She screamed. Closing the window, I scrambled around the back of the house and up to around Iki town.

   A while after, I started down the hill to Hau’oli city. The docks and getting off of Melemele was all I could think about.

   The docks were now in sight. Paying for the next boat ride, I stepped aboard the small ferry that would take me to Akala.

   As I boarded, Zor and Lio had popped out of their pokeballs, surprising me by their sudden appearance.

   The next few hours, we were safely riding aboard the ferry to Akala. Resting all the way.