Chapter Eleven

Mom hasn't let me leave the house in a week. Zorua and Popplio started to get bored, as well. All I did was play switch with Sun and groom and bath Zor and Lio, who I had given them nicknames for when I just felt to lazy to say their whole names.

   Eventually, Sun had to leave for Akala island and continue his trial since Hau, Kukui and Lillie had already left the day that Popplio had been taken.

As I was so lonely without being able to go outside, I asked mom about the boy who helped me home the week prior at dinner.

  “I have already told you what he looked like, Moon.”

   “There must be something other than that he was wearing a jacket.”

   She sighed, thinking about the boy. “Well, he had blonde hair. And seemed to be taller than you. Slender? I can't remember 'em well. Sorry, dear.”

   “Blonde, male, tall, slender, black hoodie. Umm, what else…” I went over the description of him, trying to think if I had known someone like him. “Able to scare off that pink haired girl!!”

   As I thought about it more, I remembered the boy that I had seen from the boat that had stopped a couple of the blue haired boys on the docks.

   “That’s it!!” I yelled out, standing up from the table. “I need to go find him and thank him for helping me again!”

   I ran to my room, grabbing purse and putting on a pair of white, low heels to go along with my pastel pink nightgown.

   Rotom dex flew behind me as I flung open the front door. “Zor, Lio!!” I called out as to tell my girls that we were leaving to go out.

   “Moon--!!” Mom called out as I closed the door and started to race around the island to find the blonde haired boy.

   I checked the docks first, but nothing. Next, Melemele meadow, where he helped me find Zorua after she ran off from mom. Still nothing.

   Finally, I made my way to Iki town and to the silent platform that I had battled that pink haired girl what feels like forever ago. He wasn't there. Filled with defeat, I looked up to Tapu Koko’s mountain.

   I strode up towards the bridge, sitting down on the cliff, looking off to the opposite side of the broken bridge.

   Clapping my hands together, I prayed to Tapu Koko for a sign if where I would find the blonde boy and thank him.

   After an eternity, I ended up walked back home. It was now late afternoon and mom was not home. The door was locked, so I ended up waiting on the porch for hours.

   When mom had come home, I was sound asleep. She had carried me inside and laid me on my bed, covering my shivering body in blankets.

   When I awoke, Zor was curled up my my arm. I rolled over to pet her soft fur. I could tell that mom had given her a bath not to long ago from her silky fur gliding right through my fingers.

   She opened her eyes and started to lick my nose. “Ahh! Zor!!” I scream-laughed. She jumped up and waited for me to sit up at the end of the bed.

   Folding the sheets over as to release me from the safe and calming grasp they had upon my body.

   Walking over to my desk, I looked at the computer. “10PM.” It said. Stretching my arms out, I changed out of my pastel pink nightgown and into a pair of faded blue denim shorts and a plain black tee.