Chapter 18

Chapter 18

(Raymond)

As two months go by things seem to be going smooth sort of. Ava is seven months now and she's showing. It's good her blood pressure medication got her sleeping most of the time. I don't have to hear her annoying me about something. Anyways it was three in the morning. I checked on Natallya and Vinny and then I went back to my room. I heard Ava moaning in her sleep. I just stared at her for minute then she sat up holding her stomach in pain. She went to her knees and I looked at the bed and see a giant wet stain.

Raymond: Baby I think you water just broke

Ava: I still have two months left..............it hurts so bad............pipes in my knee and stomach felt less painful than this

Raymond: Okay sweetheart I'm going to call Eva to come watch the children and we are going to the hospital

Ava: We live a mile from the hospital, and you know I been in pain all day right, I think I been in labor for hours now and besides you hear the lighting out there

Raymond: What are you saying

Ava: We won't make it to a hospital she's coming soon

I got her back on the bed and I told her just keep breathing in and out. I removed her panties and I looked inside and I could see the baby feet. I called Perry first but she said it would take some time because of the storm. After I got off the phone with her, I went to get some towels, and a scissors and rubber gloves. I went back to Ava and she was sweating like crazy and biting on a towel trying not to scream. I looked back inside and I told her when she has another contraction she has to push. She bit on the towel hard and she reached for my hand. I grabbed it and she squeezed it hard. After a minute I told her stop pushing. Suddenly the kids came in the room. I told them she was having the baby and they watched and looked fascinated. I told her to push again and she squeezed my hand harder. She whimpered in pain and told me she can't continue. I seen she was starting to lose a lot of blood.

Ava: I can't push this baby out like this you gotta cut me open and get her out

Raymond: ARE YOU CRAZY

Ava: If you don't we could die, Amena taught you a few things and call Perry, you have to do this.........I'm so sorry I was just unsure if I was in labor but I thought not because it was too early

Raymond: It's okay your going to be okay and our daughter

Finally Perry came and I got all the tools she needed. Sadly Ava was going to feel the pain of being cut open because there was nothing to numb her up. Perry began to cut lower stomach and Ava started squeezing my hand less and less. Perry told me she could be losing consciousness due to all the pain she is enduring and she already lost a pint of blood. After another few minutes gone by Ava was stitched up and my daughter umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck. I was happy when the ambulance showed up and I got in the back of the truck with both of my girls and I pray to God they both make it.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone