Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Continue Ava)

The next morning we headed to work and got busy. After a few hours went by James said he had something. We found out our victim was infected by the nurse we spoke to at the doctor's office yesterday. She intoxicated him and performed sexual pleasure on him while he was unresponsive. She dosed him with a drug that keeps you unconscious and dosed him with something else that helps men get hard. We found other victims she done that to as well. When he found out the truth he started infecting women and the last victim of his killed him. We arrested the doctor and when we went to talk to the girl we seen she killed herself late last night. She turned the air conditioning all the way and every fan on and she sat in giant ben filled with ice. After the paper work was done everyone went there own different ways while Raymond took me to dinner. We enjoyed each other company and then as I looked around the beautiful out door restaurant I noticed Amena pointing to a guy. I knew I was losing it because I seen my dead wife. But I looked at the guy and I realized it was the man that raped back in the village. They were never arrested, they were just discharged from the army. Raymond seen what I was looking at and I told him that's one of the men that raped me. Raymond asked me did I want to leave and I told him no because we were having a nice night. I honestly didn't wanna spoil that. We continued joking and laughing and after a few drinks he said we should get going. I was feeling a little drunk right now. I ended up sitting on his lap at the restaurant. That's why he said it was time to go. He gave me a piggy back ride to the car. Once we were home I fell asleep as soon as my face touch my pillow. I woke up the next morning and I realized I was laying on the floor and Eva was standing over me with her eyebrows raised. I then looked at my bed and Raymond was laying there asleep in his boxers.

Eva: Is there something I should know about

Ava: Nope but help me up

After a few hours gone by I was outside and me and James were chasing a suspect. He caught case coming into work. Somebody robbed the jewelry store near by and James was inside getting his chain fixed. That's when a few guys came in and stole some money and jewels. James pretended to be a civilian and as we were on our way to the crime scene he noticed one of the men. I told him cut him off while I went around the other way

*********************************

(James)

The suspect pulled out his gun and started shooting at me. Out of three shots one of them got me in the arm but I kept moving. He ran on two a roof top and I followed him. That's when he realized he had nowhere to go. I told him put his hands where I can see them. He then looked down. I told him don't jump and when he tried to I managed to grab his leg and slam him on the ground just as Ava came.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story overall. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone