Mobbed

Guys, I know it has been ridiculously long since I updated, but first allow me to scream as I freaking saw Harry Styles in concert not too long ago and still haven't been able to recover (also if you are reading my other story please don't think I am boasting cause I mentioned it there too this was just an overwhelming experience for me I had never actually seen him in person before ajajajaja). 

ANYWAYS, this oneshot was requested like forever ago and it was going to be published in like March but basically it was all deleted so I am just now coming back to it. I really want to say this was requested by UtubeQueenShipper but I can't find the message so correct me if I'm wrong please xxx

I really hope you like it...please leave a comment :)

****

Harry was barely out of the building before a large horde of people began to surround him, getting a bit too close for his comfort.

"Holy fuck-Harry Styles!" 

"Can I get a photo!?"

"Sign my album!"

He managed to stop and take a picture with a few of the fans before he attempted making his way across the crowd again. "I'm sorry, I don't have time," he sincerely apologized, doing his best to break through.

Unfortunately, the horde of people either didn't seem to realize what he was trying to do or didn't care, as they only continued to close tighter into his space. Normally, this wouldn't be an extreme problem for Harry. After being in the spotlight for eight years now, he could easily say large crowds weren't new or out of the ordinary for him, and he definitely didn't shy away from them like he once had. However, this was one of the few times he didn't have his usual bodyguard accompanying him, and that fact worried him more than he'd like to admit. 

As they pushed closer to him, he began finding it harder to walk. He stumbled a bit as he tripped over the people standing in his path. He had never been one for physically moving the fans out of the way- that could only end horribly- and when situations like this occurred, it was normally Chris, his main bodyguard, who took it upon himself to handle it. Harry was beginning to regret coming out alone.

There was a significantly loud scream from behind him and he turned around momentarily. He was briefly able to detect the main source of the sound before he stumbled once again and found himself tumbling over. 

Flailing out almost dramatically, his arms were able to break part of the fall, with his wrists catching most of it. Along with the now searing pain in his wrist, Harry could feel a sharp and uncomfortable feeling shooting through his knee. He groaned, mentally cursing himself for not watching where he was going. 

"Harry, oh my gosh, are you okay?"

And Harry had to forcibly stop himself from not rolling his eyes, because instead of stepping back and allowing him space, the fans only continued to crowd around him. It almost appeared as if they were now creating a huddle of sorts. 

He slowly began to get up, wincing as he put weight on his ankle. "I'm going to have to get through here, sorry," he said and- once again- tried to part the crowd. He could see his desired location up ahead- all he needed to do was make it there without tumbling over a second time. Given the immense sparks of pain shooting up his leg with each step, this was proving to be more difficult than he had thought. 

"For goodness sakes, let the man through!" A voice rang out, and he was immediately grateful. He wanted to take a moment and find the person to whom the voice belonged, but in his feeble condition thought better of it.