Early Morning Fluff

As the title says, this is just short and unedited fluff. 

Sorry this is way shorter than normal. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and probably won't be able to update for a few weeks, so I was in a hurry to post this for you guys.

I don't know if I will even be able to write honestly, but maybe if I get a good amount of comments on this I will try really hard to??? It would mean a lot.

Anyways, please leave me reviews/votes xx 

Sunlight peeked through the curtains as Harry slowly began to wake up. His eyes immediately casted downwards to the boy sleeping next to him, a smile beginning to form on his face.

Louis was still sleeping soundly. Little huffs of air leaving his mouth, his chest moving in a steady rhythm. 

Harry smiled and moved to cuddle him closer. Louis burrowed his head deeper into Harry's chest, nuzzling his nose against his bare skin. 

Louis just always looked so....soft in the morning. He slept with a small smile on his face, although sometimes, his lips would be turned into a slight pout. Louis' tan skin appeared golden reflecting off the light from the window. His caramel hair was in a fluffy fringe, the ends slightly tickling Harry's chest. 

"Mmm," Louis moved slightly, before slowly opening his eyes. He blushed when realizing Harry's gaze was fixed on his. 

Harry grinned, "Good morning, Lou." He pressed a soft kiss to his nose.

"Morning, Haz," Louis spoke quietly, a shy smile gracing his features. 

"Sleep well?"

"Mmm hmm," Louis nodded. "You're comfy."

He laughed, "Good to know."

Louis hummed in agreement. His hand searched for Harry's underneath the duvet, and he laced their fingers together upon finding it. 

Harry stroked his hair, "You look beautiful, love,"

Louis rolled his eyes, although a slight blush was rising to his cheeks. "You look like a curly-haired mess," he replied nonchalantly, laughing at Harry's reaction.

"Now you're gonna pay for that," Harry said in a low voice, his face set in a fake glare. 

All Louis did was giggle. "And how exactly do you plan on doing that?"

Harry moved so he was straddling Louis on the bed, though he was careful to not crush the smaller boy with his weight. He leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I have multiple torture methods..."

Louis only raised his eyebrows. "What do you mean, torture-wait, Harry....no!" He shrieked as Harry raised his shirt and began tickling the sensitive skin of his tummy.

"Yes!" Harry cried gleefully as his fingers danced across his boy's skin. 

Uncontrollable laughter fell from Louis' mouth as he struggled against his boyfriend's grip. "H-Harry, stop, Harry!" He tried pushing the hands touching his skin away, but they only continued to tickle him.

Harry down at his boyfriend, smiling fondly at the adorable sight. "Take back what you said about me and I may consider it!"

Louis shook his head defiantly. "N-never!"

"Then the pain will continue," he replied, although both of them knew, whether through tickles or not, Harry would never hurt Louis.

It wasn't long before Louis had finally had enough, "I-I take it back, Harry!" He spoke in between laughs.

"What's that love?"

"You heard me you twat!" Louis yelled. "I take it back!"

Harry's hands stopped at his words. He moved so he was laying right beside Louis. "See? That wasn't so bad."

Louis huffed and crossed his arms. 

"You love me, and my curly mess of a head," Harry said persistently.

"Hmm," Louis cocked his head to the side, analyzing him. "Yes, I suppose that it true."

Harry smirked and crushed the boy to his chest. "And I love you, Lou. So, so, much."

Louis giggled at his boyfriend's silliness, pressing his face into his arm. It was silent for a few minutes as they simply laid there, cuddled up together, Harry tracing shapes onto the bareness of Louis' skin.

"I want pancakes," Louis mumbled after a while. 

Harry smiled and looked down at him. "Hmm, well...I suppose I could perhaps make you something...."

"Yes!" Louis squealed happily, unlatching himself from Harry's arms. 

Harry gave him a look of fond. "Yeah, okay, Boo. One second there, love." He slowly stood up, laughing at the older lad's impatient expression. He walked over to him and kissed his forehead. 

He ran his hand down his arms and frowned, "You seem a bit cold, baby." Kissing him once more, he moved to the closet and pulled out a lilac sweater of his.

He returned back to his standing spot in front of Louis. "Arms up, love," he whispered, and Louis obeyed, lifting up his arms. Harry quickly slipped the sweater over him, smiling widely at the sight of the shorter boy in the oversized sweater.

Not being able to help himself, he reached over and engulfed Louis in a hug. 

"Hazza," he giggled, wrapping his arms around him.

Harry nuzzled his face in his hair as a sound of comfort escaped his mouth. 

"Uh..Haz?" Louis spoke shyly. "You are planning on making me breakfast, right?"

Harry laughed and pulled away, only to lift Louis up in his arms, making him squeal. "Of course, my lovely." He carried him bridal style downstairs to their kitchen and set him down on the counter.

He rested his arms on either side of Louis' thighs. "Chocolate chips or blueberries?"

"Chocolate chips," Louis replied.

Harry nodded his head with a smile and set to get the ingredients out. Louis turned the radio, face lighting up in delight when hearing a song he loved come on.

As Louis began to sing softly along, Harry turned around. His whole face scrunched up in fond at the sight of Louis, concentrating heavily on a loose thread at the bottom of the sweater, all the while swinging his legs happily as he sang along without a single care in the world.

"I have the most beautiful and adorable boyfriend in the world." 

A/N

I hope this didn't suck as much as I think it did. It was really more of a drabble than oneshot.

I had planned on adding some angst near the end of this, but decided last minute against it. What's wrong with just a fluffy oneshot for once, right? I hope this didn't seem too short, even though it really is.

Did you like it? Please let me know your thoughts!

All the love, L