Enzo

Enzo's P.O.V
Damon he is standing right in fort of me he left me for dead i look away from him and hugged Rosa she was the one that saved me in that fire if it was not for her I would be dead. I move out of the doorway to let her in and Damon as soon as he walked in i punched him in the face "Enzo mate come on" he said to me I vamped over to him and I picked him up and throwed him across the room.

"Do you have any blood bags" Rosa asked me "Yes who know where I keep it" i tell her not taking my eyes off from Damon who was getting up from the floor. I vamped speed over to him and I kicked him I vamped out showing my true vampire face i grabbed him by his shirt and I get ready to throw him out of my window when he kicked me in the balls I fell to the ground. I get up and I throw him against the wall I make his head hit the wall it made him pass out I walked over to Rosa.

"How are you" I ask her she just smiled at me "Fine I'm going to have to have lunch or something with Elijah see if I can give him a chance" she tells me I put my arm around her Rosa is like a sister to me. "Do you want me to come with you" i ask her i wasn't going to let anyone hurt her not even if he is an original vampire.

"Yes I need you to come and to stop me if I try to kill him" Rosa said to me I just smiled if it wasn't for her I would be dead no thanks to Damon.

Rosa's P.O.V
i use my vampire speed to get home and left the car there for Damon when he wakes up if Enzo doesn't kill him. Once i walk inside i see Nadia "Rose do you want to go shopping" what did she just call me "I know your new around here never call me Rose my name is Rosa i do not want to go shopping with you" i tall her i walk closer to her. "Mother might welcome you here into the family with open arms you and me are not sisters i will never see you or think about you as family" I tell her with a smirk before I walk up to my room.

(I know this OS short the next one will be longer I promise I just had writers block)