Chapter 2: Introduction

' ' Meaning thinking

" " Meaning talking

''' ''' Meaning altogether

____________________________________________

Lance got changed and was standing behind the door that separated him and the raven haired boy. His heart was pounding. he decided to give himself a pep-talk.

'Okay...You can do this lance!! Its going to be fine...your just gonna talk....and maybe~ get his number....NO!! wait lance don't get ahead of your self! Ok....he probably doesn't even swing that way...you.Can.Do.this'

He slowly opened the door and walked around the counter. The boy was drinking coffee and didn't notice him. He boy turned around to find lance standing. The raven haired boy smiled.

Lance pulled out a chair.

"Keith"

"Lance"

Their was silence and lance felt like he needed to say something, he didn't want to sound rude when asking this question, but its been in the back of his mind.

"Sooooo~ don't want to be like weird or anything buttt....why are you out here so late?"

Keith put down his coffee mug,

"Their were...a bunch of girl chasing me...hehehe...and i heard their was a cute guy here..."

Keith looked away trying to hide his blush. Lance smiled and didn't want this night to end.

But soon Keith had to leave and lance didn't really like the sound of that...The night had come to an end and he didn't want it to. Keith waited outside for lance to lock the coffee shop, lance locked the front door, and it was time to say their goodbyes.

"Well, I had fun talking to you! Well I really have to get going now or Shiro's gonna kill me"

Keith almost left until he walked back to lance, lance was confused, Keith took a sharpie from his pocked and wrote his phone number on lances wrist. Keith walked away then turned around and said,

"See ya, cutie! <3"

Keith caught a glimpse as he turned around of lance blushing, Keith walked away with a red face. And lance, he was so shook and was embarrassed, but one of he's questions he didn't ask had been answered. 'so he does swing that way' and that put a smile across his face.

As soon as Lance got home he pressed the numbers into his phone, He was thinking hard about what he should say, he thought 'simple'

March 23 - 9:16 pm

Lance: Hey Its lance from the coffee shop

( Sorry This chapter is kinda short! I will be uploading a new chapter every 20 views, But that might change! But for now it's I will upload a chapter every 20 views, lately i'v been having a writers block so I'm trying to figure out my life rn T^T )