Chapter 1: Sit With Me?

lance just wasn't having it...first he knocked a glass of water on a customer lap, got yelled at by Allura, Shiro is mad at him for making customers mad. he just wasn't feeling it today. 

"hey, buddy whats wrong?" said hunk trying to make his best friend feel a little better.

"just...I'm having a bad day that's all, nothing much." said lance with a frown.

Hunk took off his apron and said his goodbyes to lance as his shift was over. Lance waved goodbye with a happy smile. he was now washing the dishes until he heard the door open, he made himself walk to the counter putting on a happy smile.

"uh....sorry is the shop closed yet...?" said the customers voice.

"uh well..." as he lifted his head he saw the most attractive guy he thought he had ever seen.

he looked at the clock to see that the shop had just closed.

"uh..what time do you guys close at?"

"oh ahh...8..." the man looked at his phone.

"oh...ah that's that's fine you guys just closed ill just-" he said while walking to the door.

Lance with out thinking went around the counter to grab the mans arm witch made the man look into lance's eyes making him blush.

"uh..." lance let go of his arm and said

"you don't have to go...I'm still here and can still make you coffee...so..uh..." said lance with a red face.

The man smiled and turned around past lance to a two seated table and smiled and said "sure"

Lance couldn't control his smile and went around the counter to make some coffee. He placed the coffee in front of the costumer. he was about to walk away until the man pulled out a seat.

"Sit with me?" said the man a little embarrassed.

"Sure! i just need to get changed first" said lance rushing around the counter and grabbing his clothes and going into the change rooms.

The man under his breath said

"cute~"

( I will maybe continue...please share this fanfic and please give me feed back on how well you think i did. this is my first fanfic so please no hate. )