L̺͆o̺͆c̺͆k̺͆e̺͆r̺͆ t̺͆a̺͆l̺͆k̺͆

Shuichi woke up in what seemed like a box, he couldn't see anything because it was too dark. The last thing he remembered was Monomi reaching out to touch him after he agreed to 'go back in time' but here was no way that worked. It couldn't be possible.

There was no way he was back in the killing game.

The whole thing was probably a dream, he never saw Monomi or agreed to anything. He just needed to wake up.

Shuichi tried to step forward but he felt himself falling forwards and crashing against the ground.

He suddenly looked up to see the classroom he had first woken up in before. He had fallen out of a locker. The same locker that he had fallen out of the first time.

He slowly lifted his head up.

"No way.."

This wasn't possible.. it just wasn't.

What if it really had worked? He still had all of his memories and he remembered everything. What if this was exactly like last time? If it was.. he would first meet Kaede.

He was going to everyone this time.

All of the memories started flooding back as soon as he saw her, she was exactly as he remembered. It was real, he really was back. Everything about her was the same, everything little detail. Shuichi forced himself to stop himself from crying.

"Ah! Who are you?!" Shuichi screamed, "Where am I?!" 

"Did she buy that?..." Shuichi thought to himself, hoping that she believed him.

Kaede firmly gripped Shuichi's shoulders, "Shut up! You're not the only one who's confused right now!"

Shuichi took a deep breath and Kaede stepped away from him, "What's your name?"

Shuichi remembered having this exact conversation so he simply repeated what he had said before, "Shuichi Saihara, I'm Shuichi Saihara.."

"I'm Kaede Akamatsu, Ultimate Pianist." Kaede introduced, "Now listen Shuichi, we need to stick together, we should probably explore."