T W E N T Y - T H R E E

THIRD PERSON's POV:

Memories of Hanji flashed through his mind, making his work day go by faster than intended.

"I just want it to stop." He mumbled as he took aspirin, knowing that it won't stop making the memories from slapping him. Leaning his head against his locker, he sighed, 'Why am I remembering this now? Why am I remembering all the feelings from high school and from our early years as roommates?'

"Levi?" A strawberry blonde spoke, honey colored eyes laced with concern. Hesitant to walk towards him, "Are you okay? You look pale-paler than usual."

"I'm fine." He rasped, "Just..can you get me some water?"

Petra nodded as she left the room, leaving Levi alone as he stumbled to a chair.

"I don't understand. Why is my heart beating so fast? Most importantly, why do I feel like something bad is going to happen? Maybe I should just take the day off." Levi spoke, running a hand through his jet black hair, "Yeah, that's it. Probably losing my mind."

The shorter woman returned to the room, handing her boss a bottle of water, "You should go home."

'Did she hear my conversation?' Levi thought as he took a drink from the battle, 'No, she couldn't have. But again, the possibility is there.'

"I'll go home after I finish this bottle." The male replied, quenching his thirst. Petra nodded, making sure if he's fine to be left alone before going back to her client.

/ / /

A disgusting smell filled Levi's nostrils as he attempted to find it. After a while, he stood by his open window and glanced outside the window.

"Tch, disgusting." Levi muttered as he saw a woman taking a drag from her cigarette, "Is the little shit trying to throw her money away?"

The raven haired male moved back and closed the window, taking one last glance at the figure. Realization hit him as the woman looked familiar, slamming the window open, he yelled, "Hey Shittyglasses!"

The brown haired woman looked at the source of noise, "Oh. Hey Shorty!"

"What the fuck are you doing with that shitty cigarette?! Didn't you pay attention in health class?!"

"I'll be in a moment, so stop yelling." Hanji stated, flicking the toxic stick and crushing it with her boot.

"Oh, hell no, you are not coming up here smelling like that! Take a long walk and find a dry cleaners Four-eyes!"

/ / /

Shaking his head, a smirk made its way on his face, "Was that really just three months ago? Huh, seems longer than that."

***

Hanji's POV:

'I really need to buy a car sometime soon. Can't keep bugging Levi to drop me off for work, maybe I should.' I grinned to myself as I arranged the bedding for Sawney and Bean.

"Just one more period and I'll be home free." I thought out loud as my phone vibrated in my pocket.

DR. RICO

accept decline

A/N: Heyyyyy, I made a LeviHan cover shop, so uh, check that out if you want a cover. AND I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT RICO AND I NEEDED TO BRING HER BACK SJEODNWONSUDOWBFOE. Anyways, please vote and comment if you've enjoyed it so far!! Also, when would you like smut, like,,,,give me a chapter number. Cause I'm having a hard time trying to decide when I wanna write it in.

Instagram: levihansociety
Published: 04.21.2018
Word Count: 567 words