Oh no, was I making a face. I feel like I am going to cry, "Uh, just school." 

Ethan laughs out loud, "Nerd."

 I playfully hit him, "I am not a nerd."

 Ethan shakes his head, "What is your GPA? 4.0?" 

I shake my head, "Actually 4.3, I got extra credit, so I got above the average A." 

Ethan shakes his head in disbelief, "You always amaze me Bella."I smile when I look at him, his features outline in the light. I never know what to say back, thankfully we pull up to McDonald's. I am so hungry, I could eat everything on the menu. "What do you want? It is my treat."

I look at the menu, "McChicken, medium fry, and a McFlurry." Ethan puts in my order along with his and as we get through the drive through he pulls over into the parking lot. We devour our food and it is so yummy. "How's your food, Ethan?" I ask as I start on my ice cream.

"It is super delicious, how about yours?"

I smile, "So good, want to try a bite?" I grab a scoop for Ethan and hand it to him. 

He takes it and smiles, "Yum. I'll have to get it next time. Oh, you have something." Ethan wipes some ice cream off of the corner of my mouth and licks his finger. God that was so hot. 

"Am I good?" 

Ethan smiles, "Yeah, are you ready to go home?" I nod. I can't believe I am staying the night at his house tonight. I send my mom a quick text that I am staying at Jess's house again. I hope she doesn't mind I haven't been home all weekend. I lay my head against Ethan's shoulder and rest my eyes.

"Come with me." I grab his hand, Ethan takes me into the room.The walls are maroon and the bed has satin sheets. I let him undress me, I sit on the edge of the bed and I watch him take off his clothing slowly. He is so big, my eyes widen as he walks over to me I grab his cock and kiss the tip. He stifles a moan. "Bella." He whispers, I lick him up and down. He enters my mouth and I start to suck slow then faster, his hand makes a fist and he tugs at my hair, I don't stop and he moans out cumming into my mouth, I swallow his cream. "Lay down." I obey his command, he rubs my breasts and grabs my nipples, pinching them slightly I let out a gasp for air. He moves down to my rosebud. Ethan moves his tongue in different ways, each one more pleasurable than before, I tug his hair with my hand. Just the way he likes it. He then enters two fingers into me, with out removing his tongue. "Don't stop!" I yell, Ethan slides in another finger, my breathing heightens, and I arch my back I scream as I orgasm around him. He moves to the bedside table and grabs a condom, I help him slide it on, he picks me up and kisses me. I'm on top, "Ready?" I ask, he nods, I slide him into me, I ride him up and down. Ethan picks me up and now is on top. He thrust and moans with each one. I scream as I am about to --.

I shoot up nearly quickly. My heat is thumping so loud, I can't believe I just had a sex dream about us. "Are you okay?" Ethan looks down at me concerned. We are in his driveway, "I just pulled in, we are here." I look around me there's no satin sheets or maroon walls.

I put my hand on my forehead, "Shit. My dream was just crazy." I mumble. I thought guys were the ones that had wet dreams, I unbuckle my seatbelt and hop out of his truck. 

"I can't wait to hear about it. I heard you saying my name." He winks at me.

"What!" I am so mortified. I nearly run to the door of his house. I need a second and giggle to myself. I hope I wasn't moaning in the truck. "I need to shower from the lake, can I use yours?"

"What's mine is yours, baby." He shoots finger guns at me and we to his room. It is so nice he has a bathroom right next to it. I undress, quickly and turn on the water. I look at myself in the mirror and notice that I am sweating all over. That dream made me so nervous, I can't believe how much Ethan has taken over my mind. All I can do is think about him, not only that, my dreams are being overcome by him. He doesn't even like me more than a friend. He keeps saying we are just friends and that is all we are going to be. I need this shower to collect my thoughts. 

When I finally get out of the shower my hands and feet are pruned. I wrap a towel around my body and head and walk into his room. "I was about to come in and check on you." Ethan pulls me into him. 

"Uh huh, I am sure you weren't coming in to see my naked ass in the shower?" I love flirting with him, it is so easy. His hand finds his way to my ass and he gives it a squeeze. I love the feeling of his strong hands on me. His lips find mine and I straddle him. I feel him growing through his boxers that he changed into. I dry hump him, feeling him get bigger beneath me. "Do you like me doing this?" I ask him.

He moans out, "Yes, fuck." He positions my hips right about his dick and rubs me back and forth. I feel like I am soaking wet and I have nothing on under my towel. Before I can even think of what to do next, he tears my towel off of my body. "Bella, you're so sexy." He continues to move me over him and grabs my tits with his other hand. "I wanna fuck your gorgeous tits."

I laugh, "What?" 

He smirks, "You heard me. I am putting my dick between these breasts of yours." I slowly reposition myself to where my tits are right above his cock. I can see it twitching through his boxers. I slide his boxers down and I take him in my mouth. He is so big, I want him so badly. I suck him dry, or so it feels like. I take him deeper and deeper in my throat, I can hardly breathe. "Fuck!" He yells out, "You are so good." He takes his dick out of my mouth. "I am going to put my dick between your tits and we just move it up and down. It will be similar to what we do with your hands, okay baby?" I nod, understanding exactly what he wants me to do. I go slow at first as he fucks my tits and then we get into the perfect rhythm, up and down, up and down. Out of no where he cums screaming my name, "Bella! Oh my God, Bella." He falls back on the bed and I feel so satisfied. I can't believe we just did that. 

"I will finish you off, trust me." I knew he would. He pulls me closer to his face. "You're sitting on my face and I am going to give you the best orgasm, baby." 

"Wait, what? Won't you suffocate?" I question him.

"No, you'll straddle me. Just like you did a little bit ago." I get closer and hover above him. He enters his tongue inside of me and adds his fingers interchangeably. I moan so loudly. This is so much better than before, he keeps pushing down on my legs and hips, bringing me closer and closer to climax. He slaps my ass as he eats me out. "Yes, baby, let it happen." I am trying to hold back my orgasm, but I can't. "Scream my name baby. Let me hear you." I pull his hair as I scream his name. Wow wow wow. That was unbelievable. 

"Did you like that?" He smirks.

I am still trying to catch my breath, "I liked it as much as you liked your thing between my boobs." I sound so lame. Why did I say thing? I lay my head back on his pillows, and he pulls me into him so I can spoon him. I fit perfectly here, I don't want this to ever end.